Watch the sunrise, then stick around for more. This oversized, end unit, 525 at Cinnamon Beach Resorts, boasts a southeast corner exposure, perfect for sun-seekers and anyone appreciative of a massive oceanfront balcony.
Why are we so sure this is your perfect home from home? A clean and comfortable environment for starters, decorated in simple elegance with fantastic furnishings. Room enough for eight friends or family members, in a resort loved for its peace and quiet. Oh, and then there?s the direct ocean-front location and massive balcony with non-stop views. Yep, we?re pretty confident you?ll like it here.
The ultimate spot for a get-away, Cinnamon Beach 525 has more to offer than we can list. As a corner unit, it?s doubly bright and twice as nice. Extra space out on the balcony and in the kitchen are real gains. As a Cinnamon Beach property, you?ll love time in a gorgeous and relaxing resort, with nearby restaurants, culture and night-life when you want it.
The sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean is an experience we highly recommend - but you won?t have to go further than your balcony. From daybreak, this lovely space fills with sunshine. You can follow it all morning - the best part of having a corner unit!
Padded chairs around the patio ensure you stay as comfortable as possible in the place you?ll spend all your time. Two cushioned sunbeds as well, with a side table between them. Draw short straws to see who makes the next round of margaritas.
Indoors, buttery yellow walls and an eclectic mix of furniture conjure a real feeling of home. Handsome accessories dot shelves and side tables. There?s more seating than in many other condos - a long couch and three comfy armchairs. In the kitchen, everything is provided - it?s like someone gave you the keys to your dream kitchen. Find not only stainless steel appliances, a water dispenser and ice maker but a corner breakfast nook, too.
All three bedrooms have their own bathrooms. There?s a king bed in the master suite and a queen and two twins in the guest bedrooms. Should you need more space, find a sleeper sofa in the living room. The bedrooms have a split plan to increase everyone?s privacy. The master suite is on the ocean side, while the guest bedrooms are tucked towards the foyer at the condo?s front.
Your master bed has hotel whites - making your tan look even better and perfect for hot weather. In the queen room find tropical lime colors against white crown molding. The twin bedroom is perfect for adults, teens and children alike.
Relish the absolutely convenience of in-suite wireless Internet - and laundry too! This condo has many upgrades and deluxe furniture. Nothing is more than a few minutes? walk to or from Cinnamon Beach 525.
This is Cinnamon Beach Condo Unit 525 in the Ocean Hammock Resorts in Palm Coast, Florida (which is on the East Coast of Florida - south of St. Augustine & north of Daytona Beach Florida). This is building 5, second floor (end unit). We also manage Unit 524 (next door) - perfect for families traveling together.
Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort rentals in Palm Coast Florida include access to a large ocean front heated pool, a second heated pool with a gradual slope entrance for kids and families, a "water splash zone" for kids, a fitness center, a kid's game room, an adult game room with pool table, jacuzzi and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. Email us as we also have a list of great nearby restaurants, grocery stores and golf courses.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $165, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL, Cinnamon Beach Building 5
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, CinnamonBeach Condo 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more