Panoramic views of sand, sea, and sky are yours from the spacious, beautifully appointed 6th-floor condo at Surf Club II 604. Located oceanfront in an amenities-packed, gated community, it's the perfect venue for the best Palm Coast vacation of your life!
Panoramic views of sand, sea, and sky are yours from our spacious, beautifully appointed 6th-floor condo at Surf Club II 604. Located oceanfront in an amenities-packed, gated community, it's the perfect venue for the best Palm Coast vacation of your life!
At Surf Club II 604, nothing stands between you and the beach except the lovely natural dunes, filled with tropical vegetation and exotic birds. If there's a birdwatcher or nature lover in your group, be sure to bring the binoculars and the Peterson's Guides. Not only is the view breathtaking from our big balcony, but nature trails wind through the dunes, providing terrific opportunities to enjoy the local flora and fauna.
The balcony is the first place you'll want to explore at Surf Club II 604. Covered for protection from the afternoon sun, it's spacious enough for a casual table and chairs, and offers sweeping views of the coastline, as well as one of the three pools at the Surf Club complex. This is a great place to begin your day: a cup of coffee is all you need to enjoy the last rays of dawn breaking over the horizon, as birds wheel in to the beach for breakfast and the earliest beachcombers stroll along the edge of the surf for shells and sharks' teeth. The sea air is zesty, promising another perfect Florida day!
Inside the sliding-glass door from the balcony is our living room, featuring a super-soft sofa and easy chair plus a big TV with DVD player and CD player. Whether you're in the mood for movies or music, you'll find it here! And of course you can see the ocean from the living room, and hear the murmur of the surf. What a fabulous backdrop to all your activities!
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area, with a glass-topped round table set for 4. Chances are you will walk right past this table carrying your plates of food . . . the balcony is just too mesmerizing to dine indoors!
Just past the big dining area is our galley-style kitchen, newly remodeled with granite countertops, tiled floor, and spiffy appliances. You'll appreciate having water and ice in the door of the fridge when the kids come bursting in from the beach, and the microwave will do just fine for reheating that restaurant takeout. Should you care to do a little home cooking on this vacation, you'll find our kitchen full of cookware, utensils, dishes, and all the gadgets and gizmos that make preparing food easier and more fun. Pop it all into the dishwasher before bed, set the timer on the coffeepot for a reasonable waking hour, and you're done!
And on the subject of convenience, we also have a washer and dryer at your disposal at Surf Club II 604. Your linens and towels for every bed and bath are provided here, but in case you need to freshen them up -- or to wash your vacation togs, so you don't have to pack anything dirty -- feel free to use our washer and dryer.
The 3 bedrooms at Surf Club II 604 are roomy, spotless, and beautifully furnished, ensuring everyone a great night's sleep. You'll love the master suite, with big ocean views, a king-sized bed (fabulous!), TV, divan, and en-suite bathroom boasting double vanities, a separate tub and shower, and divided areas. This is the place to pamper yourself!
The 2nd bedroom is also quite large, with a queen-sized bed and big window. Both it and the third bedroom are convenient to our 2nd full bathroom, with a walk-in shower. (A half-bath serves the living and dining areas.) The third bedroom is great for kids, with a bright décor, snug twin beds, and a TV. No complaints about bedtime in these quarters!
The gated Surf Club resort is packed with fun activities, from pools to tennis, volleyball, and shuffleboard courts to a boat and fishing dock. Come explore our corner of beautiful northeast Florida very soon.
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 1 month.
One week advance approval process, so must book one week in advance.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more