World-class ocean views and luxurious accommodations await you when you stay in the downstairs apartment of Stairway to Heaven, our beachfront house on the Hammock of Palm Coast. Enjoy a big yard, gorgeous sunrises, and all the comforts of home!
Open up the whimsical red ?bubble door? to Stairway to Heaven and find yourself in the kitchen, with cabinets fully stocked with cookware and dishes, full-size appliances, and a breakfast bar as well as a dining table. Polished hardwood floors and pristine countertops gleam beneath cheery fluorescents. Whether you?re going to be dining out, preparing homemade feasts, or doing a little of both, this is a great space to work in ? and a dishwasher stands ready to do the clean up!
The great room is just beyond the kitchen and dining area, with a big HDTV, comfy couches, and and plush recliners. Windows in two walls offer lovely views of the dunes and beach, and the atmosphere is light, open, and pleasant. Let the kids stretch out on the floor with their toys and projects while the grown ups play a quick game of whist at the table or reminisce together. If anyone has work to do or needs to stay connected, Stairway to Heaven has free WiFi. And with hundreds of channels, our TV is a premier source of entertainment. The livin? is easy at Stairway to Heaven!
Two bedrooms and a bath complete the apartment, ensuring that everyone gets a great night?s rest throughout your vacation. The first bedroom features a heavenly king-sized bed, complete with a large TV and big window offering a nice view of the dunes and the boardwalk leading down to the beach. Tucked into one of the closets in this room are the stacked washer and dryer, yours to use throughout your stay. And all linens are provided for the beds here, as are towel sets for the bathroom.
The second bedroom is ideal for children or for friends traveling with you. A comfy single bed sits in one corner, with a second single in the form of a trundle tucked beneath it. This room has a small TV, and is equipped for work, postcard writing, and journaling.
Convenient to both bedrooms is the bathroom, with a shower and tub combo and a gorgeous handmade mirror studded with local seashells.
Wander outdoors on the ocean side of the house and you find a long, lovely covered patio with casual seating for al fresco feasts and up-close sunrise watching. There is a grassy yard and a wildflower area here too, perfect for the kids to stretch their legs and enjoy one more romp before bedtime. And if you are a nature lover, the dunes and beach are both teeming with exotic birds and wildlife, including a gopher tortoise who shares our yard!
Stairway to Heaven faces an uncrowded strip of beach perfect for anything from sandcastle building to bocce ball playing, sunbathing, surfing, and shelling. It?s just steps from the Washington Oaks Garden State Park, and within easy walking distance of the Matanzas River. Everywhere you look is gorgeous scenery and unspoiled beauty!
Come stay at the downstairs apartment of Stairway to Heaven next time you?re in northeastern Florida. (The upstairs and the entire house are available for rent as well.) Our little part of the coastline is particularly beautiful, and we?re convenient to everything from St. Augustine to the north to Daytona to the south! No matter what your passion is, you?ll find great things to see and do here in Palm Coast. Reserve today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Washington Oaks Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Canoeing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Flagler County Ordinance
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday