Stairway to Heaven, Upper Unit, 2 BRs, Ocean Front, Flagler Beach
From the oceanfront deck of Stairway to Heaven, our house in Palm Coast, you have a panoramic view of wild dunes, coquina-shell sands, and blue waves. Filled with sunlight, beautifully furnished, and so comfortable, this is your perfect Florida getaway!
Stairway to Heaven is a 2-story house with a completely separate apartment downstairs (also available for rental, as is the entire house as a single unit). The upstairs is a showplace, with an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room, looking out over the ocean. A giant fireplace made of coquina stone (the same local material that gives the beach sand its distinctive orange hue), a big HDTV, a thoroughly updated kitchen, Jacuzzi bath, and so much more all combine to make this a wonderful place to vacation.
The oceanfront deck is filled with casual furniture for sunbathing, lounging, and dining al fresco. Use the grill to cook up the catch of the day or toast marshmallows for s?mores. Bring your binoculars and enjoy up-close views of schools of dolphins, lines of pelicans, and possibly even our local gopher tortoise, who makes guest appearances in the wildflower garden. Watch the sunrise right over the horizon ? so close it seems you could touch it! And enjoy the constant background music of the surf, lulling you to sleep at night and reminding you that the beautiful beach is just steps away via your own private path.
Step in from the balcony through the French doors and you find yourself in our great room, with polished hardwood floors and every comfort you could wish. Sink into one of the recliners to enjoy a favorite movie on the DVD player, or gather around the hearth of the fireplace for a chat. There are several separate areas at Stairway to Heaven, so your group can stay in the same place while dividing up to pursue your own interests. Let the kids play Texas Hold?em at the table while their parents recline with glasses of wine to enjoy any of 300 channels on the TV.
The dining area and kitchen blend seamlessly into the great room at Stairway to Heaven, offering everything you need to prepare and serve a feast except the actual food. (Make a grocery run on your way out to the house and you?re all fixed up!) Sparkling appliances, gadgets of all sorts, dishes and cookware ? it?s all waiting for you here, in a lovely setting that includes a unique backsplash of local shells, a Jenn-Air range, a breakfast bar as well as a formal dining table, and custom cabinetry. And if your idea of a vacation does NOT include cooking, just use the microwave to reheat those tasty restaurant meals, the coffeemaker to get you going in the morning, and the fridge to keep the drinks cold!
When it?s time to retire, both of the bedrooms deliver a great night?s sleep. Unlike many beach houses, where the master bedroom is lovely but the second bedroom is definitely second-best, both of our bedrooms are luxurious, with access to the balcony via French doors and glorious ocean views. One room features a fireplace, queen-sized tester bed, and TV with DVD player, as well as en-suite bath with huge double shower. The other boasts a king-sized bed and big flat-screen TV, with the second bathroom ? containing Jacuzzi and separate walk-in shower ? right across the hall. And in case you need to sleep a couple more people, one of the couches in the great room opens into a bed for 2!
Stairway to Heaven has all the extras that make your vacation easier and more enjoyable. Feel free to use our washer and dryer, and enjoy free WiFi here. There?s off-street parking, and plenty of yard for the kids to run around in. We provide all linens and towels for every bed and bath, right down to the sleeper sofa.
But most of all, it?s the location you?ll love. Our beach is quiet, unspoiled, and beautiful, perfect for everything from kite-flying to boogie-boarding. And ?civilization? is just minutes away, with golf, fine dining, shopping, and sightseeing aplenty. Come stay at the top floor of Stairway to Heaven the next time you?re in northeast Florida.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Washington Oaks Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Canoeing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday