Fall in love with Palm Coast on the ocean front balcony of Sea Vista, our contemporary house on the shores of the beach. Panoramic views, beautiful furnishings, and a wide range of luxe amenities are waiting here to make your vacation unforgettably fun.
You'll feel as though you own the coastline as you lounge on our deck, which spans the entire length of the house and includes areas for casual dining as well as sitting and sunbathing. All that stands between you and the blue Atlantic is lush natural vegetation and apricot-tinted sands!
Step inside from the deck and you're in the great room of our 2-story house. Cool tiled floors, high ceilings, and light spaces greet you. Sink into the leather couch in the living room and turn on the giant 50" HDTV with DVD player or, if you're staying here in winter, light a fire and enjoy the warm glow it casts. Windows surround you, with lovely vistas everywhere you look!
In one corner of this large room is a breakfast nook, the perfect space for playing cards or setting up the laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Sea Vista). The formal dining table is in another area of the room, splashed with sunlight and very spacious. Of course, you may wind up taking your meals out to the enclosed lanai or the open-air balcony here at Sea Vista. There are so many terrific places to choose from!
You will love the kitchen at Sea Vista. It's completely stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, plus all the major and minor time-saving appliances -- dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffeemaker, and ice maker are all here to make your time in the kitchen shorter and more enjoyable. Stock up on groceries on your way into town, and you're all fixed up!
Speaking of fixed up, you'll find a washer and dryer here at Sea Vista for your use, so you can pack light and never worry if you wind up taking half-a-dozen dips in the ocean and/or the swimming pool each day!
A half-bath serves the downstairs area of Sea Vista, while upstairs, you find two full bedrooms and bathrooms, plus a second living space! This den boasts leather sofas, a big HDTV, and an ocean front deck on two sides. It's so nice for your group to have 2 living spaces, so that some can watch TV while others chat or play games.
The bedrooms at Sea Vista are quiet, spacious, and very soothing, to ensure that everyone gets a great night's sleep. The master suite takes pride of place, with a queen-sized bed, spectacular ocean views, and a 24" HDTV. The en-suite bath contains both a toilet and a bidet, a skylight as well as a window, a walk-in tiled shower, and a deep Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. Wow! Drenched in sunlight and so luxuriously appointed!
The second bedroom leads directly onto one of the decks, and offers 2 twin-sized beds and a 20" HDTV in a light, airy setting. This room is convenient to the second full bathroom, which contains both a shower and tub option.
But the best part about Sea Vista is its location. When you stay here, you have access to all the amenities of the Sea Colony resort, including a huge swimming pool, bubbling spa, clubhouse, picnic and BBQ area, shuffleboard courts, and even a fishing pier. There's something for everyone at Sea Colony, and it's a great place to gather the whole gang together.
Come stay at our beach front house very soon. You will love all the great views, special spaces, and luxurious furnishings of this house, not to mention the amenities of the Sea Colony complex. The vacation of your dreams is waiting for you at Sea Vista!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: One Month Minimum Stay.
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $195, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday