Corner balcony? Yes please! Views like these are hard to come by - so get yours. Overlooking the pool & with a new HDTV, this fifth floor balcony puts you exactly at eye level with the Atlantic Ocean horizon. There?s a lot to love - better book two weeks. (Please note that a minimum stay of one week is required).
Dual aspect windows utterly fill the living room with the happiest of sunlight. Enjoy a long couch or corner armchair, as you plan yet another perfect day. Great privacy is an added bonus of this corner unit, as it has no one overlooking it.
A wide kitchen pass-through window easily connects goings-on between kitchen and living area. Within, find everything you need to enjoy favorite family meals. Tons of cupboards and prep space make a convenient cooking environment, and all cookware is provided. A particular treat, unique to Surf Club 2508, is the corner breakfast nook. Just grab the morning paper and enjoy unhurried leisure.
With room for four guests, this is a great condo for a family of four. Parents earn the peace and quiet they deserve in a master bedroom king bed, while kids or teens have cheerful, checkered twin beds down the hall. Both bedrooms have their own full bathrooms.
An ocean-front pool has lots of secretive corners to enjoy with just your family, plus a length ideal for laps. Boasting a wide sitting ledge around its perimeter, this pool is the rare sort that?s just as good for reading in, as for swimming.
A top location means you?re centrally based, just 30 minutes to St. Augustine and a hour?s drive to Kennedy Space Center. To get you quickly from A to B, the building offers the convenience of two elevators, plus ample underground parking. Three pools include a heated, all-season option, plus there?s on-site tennis for enthusiasts and amateurs alike. Please ask us for golf, shopping or dining recommendations and try to fit them in between nearby fishing, sailing and even Surf Club volleyball.One week minimum stay required by condo rules. Located on the 5th floor of a 6th floor building, this direct oceanfront Mediterranean style condominium is located at the Surf Club Condominiums in Palm Coast, Florida.
Surf Club I is a gated community with first class resort amenities including a heated pool, covered parking and 24 hour security. Two elevators. 3 swimming pools (one heated). 6 Tennis courts. Volleyball court. Quiet beach. Both surf fishing and nearby intercoastal waterway fishing. Numerous nearby golf courses.
Besides relaxing next to the pool or on the private beach, there are plenty of activities to participate in near the condo. During certain times you can watch the shuttle launch from Kennedy Space Center, about an hour away. Just 30 min away, head north on A1A to St. Augustine, our nation's oldest continuously occupied city with limitless options of restaurants, local shopping and nightlife. Also available are Kayaking, catamarans, and wind surfing at Anastasia Park, just a short 20 minute drive. Or lastly, you can swim with dolphins and take a tour of the many sea animals available at Marineland, just one mile away!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more