Welcome to the good life! A spacious, beautifully furnished condo in a gated community right on the Intracoastal Waterway, just a quick walk from the Atlantic Ocean and the beach, with tennis courts and a gorgeous pool at your disposal: Yacht Harbor 566 offers everything you could possibly want in a Florida getaway.
Let?s start with the two-bedroom condo itself. With its neutral palette, elegant yet comfortable decor, and abundance of light, space, and amenities, Yacht Harbor 566 is the very definition of casual luxury. The living room has sofas you?ll love sinking into, equally plush chairs for curling up with a good book, HDTV, and even a miniature bar area. Like the rest of the condo, it has wireless web access and central air-conditioning too.
Sliding glass doors open from the living room onto a balcony overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. The balcony is furnished with a table and chairs, so you can enjoy meals, drinks, and card games as you listen to the breeze rustle through the palm trees, admire the sun sparkling atop the water, and perhaps even spy a pod of dolphins splashing about.
Of course, there?s also an indoor dining table, which seats six comfortably, and even a breakfast bar with a few stools looking into the kitchen?perfect for chatting with the chef as he or she cooks up a feast (or simply brews a pot of coffee).
The recently upgraded kitchen looks fabulous, thanks in part to its granite counters and beautiful backsplash. Just as important, it?s equipped with everything you need, from a full-size refrigerator and oven to dishwasher and microwave to coffeemaker and toaster. Yacht Harbor 566 also comes with cookware, tableware, utensils, glassware? you name it, we?re sure to have it!
People spend an average of one-third of their life in bed, so we made sure that Yacht Harbor 566?s bedrooms were outfitted to encourage rest and relaxation. The master bedroom, for instance, has a spectacular queen-size bed, a TV, plenty of storage, luscious views, and even a desk. It connects to its own gorgeously tiled master bath, which comes complete with a walk-in shower and a separate tub.
The guest bedroom has its own lofty full bed, TV, and window, and the guest bathroom also has a shower and tub. Fresh bedding and towels will be waiting for you?no need to load up your luggage with your own. And you can pack light when it comes to clothes as well; Yacht Harbor 566 has its own full-size washer and dryer.
Just as luxurious as the condo itself is Yacht Harbor Village, the 76-acre private gated community it?s a part of. The gorgeously landscaped grounds include a a 209-slip marina, and even a tiki bar.
You can also inquire about a temporary membership to the adjacent Hammock Beach Club. For an additional fee you can have access to a fitness center, a day spa, miniature golf, and a pool complex that includes waterfalls, a lazy river, and a gigantic hot tub.
Even without joining the Hammock Beach Club, you?ll have plenty to keep you occupied: kayaking, fishing, and biking along the Intracoastal Waterway; swimming and sunning at Cinnamon Beach; exploring historic St. Augustine, a quick 20-minute drive away. Even the theme parks of Orlando are just 90 minutes away.
Staying at Yacht Harbor 365 lets you be in complete control. If you want to get out and about, swimming and boating and sightseeing, you can. If you want to spend a lazy day indoors, lolling in bed and watching movies, you can do that too. If you want to head out for a luxe meal one night and stay in with a frozen pizza the next, you can do that as well. The choice is yours. So choose to book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month. *** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room