Vacation in comfort and beauty at our condo at Tidelands 1944. With a large balcony, breathtaking 4th-floor views of the intercoastal, and stately furnishings, our condo is the ideal home base for your next Palm Coast adventure.
A far and delightful cry from the cookie-cutter "beach condos" elsewhere, Tidelands 1944 is full of personality, tasteful decoration, and spacious comfort. It's located in an exclusive community with land that extends onto a nature preserve, so the wild beauty of Old Florida is perfectly displayed. The community sits along the Intracoastal Waterway, with spectacular sunsets every evening, and the Atlantic Ocean just 10 minutes away to the east!
The first place you'll love at Tidelands 1944 is undoubtedly the balcony. Actually a lanai (screened in and covered), this very spacious area overlooks the pond and fountain in the Tidelands community, and gives you a treetop view of the big Florida sky! You will thrill to pelicans gliding by, songbirds calling to one another in the palms and old-growth oaks, and clouds chasing each other across the sky. The free WiFi works out here, so bring your laptop or your phone and update your social media with all the great beauty and wildlife at Tidelands!
The balcony is equipped with casual seating and dining space, and you will probably find you carrying most of your meals out here. Who can resist?! It's also a great place for stargazing.
Just indoors from the balcony is the open-plan living and dining area, with views out to the horizon all the way into the kitchen! Our living room is a pleasant place, with an ultra-comfy couch and armchair facing an entertainment center equipped with cable TV and DVD player. With walls the color of the coquina-shell sands on Cinnamon Beach, this room is restful and pretty.
The dining area at Tidelands 1944 is devoted to a round game table set for 4, beneath good strong lighting. We know that you're going to dine out or take your meals to the balcony here, so we've devoted this space to the next best thing: family fun! Whether jigsaw puzzles, poker, or board games are your passion, this is the spot to set up operations!
The table is adjacent to the kitchen (perfect for refills of drinks and snacks!), and this room is another area you may find yourself growing attached to at Tidelands 1944. Even if you do NOT consider cooking a pleasure, this kitchen may tempt you! It's smoothly tiled, with polished granite countertops, new wooden cabinetry, and a side-by-side with ice and water in the door. Still not interested? Well, it's also stocked with all the cookware, glasses, and utensils you could need -- no running to the store for a corkscrew or a set of tongs! Even if you just use the coffeemaker, ice machine, microwave, and dishwasher, you'll like how fully stocked our kitchen is.
Now, this living and dining space is all open so that the group can stay together, but privacy is also important on vacation, which is why you'll love our library at Tidelands 1944. We have converted the third bedroom into the perfect quiet space for reading, writing, chatting, or performing any other task requiring a little concentration. Big plush chairs invite you to sink right in and stay awhile, reading lamps are convenient to both chairs, and there's even another TV in case two programs are on at the same time and your group needs to divide up! Whether you've got a night owl or someone who has to get a little computer work done even on vacation, you'll love the library!
The master suite at Tidelands 1944 is quite luxe, with a king-sized bed, TV, and sliding-glass door access to the balcony. The en-suite bathroom is spacious, with a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, and dual vanities. Such a treat!
The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and a bright window, and shares the second bathroom with the living area. All linens and towels are provided, along with a washer and dryer to keep everything fresh. We've tried to think of everything! Come stay at Tidelands 1944
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $125, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Military Base, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom