When you?re renting a Florida getaway for a month or longer, you want your accommodations to feel like home?only better. Yacht Harbor 276 has everything you could want in a condo with updated furniture and HDTV, and more besides.
From the moment you step inside the wonderfully spacious second-floor condo, you?ll feel at ease. The living/dining area is furnished in quietly luxurious, altogether comfortable style, its palette of serene neutrals certain to please. The living room sofas, expansive and comfortable, open up to become beds, should you have company visiting during your stay. There?s a large HDTV with cable and a DVD player, and wireless Internet access not just in the living area but in all the other rooms too.
Directly off the living room is an enclosed balcony outfitted with a table and chairs, so that you can eat your meals out here if you wish. And given how gorgeous the view is?the balcony looks out over the Intracoastal Waterway?you just may want to.
Of course, there?s also plenty of space for dining indoors. The dining table can sit up to six people with ease.
Adjacent to the dining area is the kitchen. Thanks to the open layout, you can whip up a meal in the kitchen without missing a word of the conversation that?s going on in the living/dining area. As befits a home away from home, the kitchen is fully equipped with appliances large and small?full-size refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster?plus all the cookware, utensils, tableware, and glassware you could possibly need.
The same goes for bedding and towels. When you arrive at Yacht Harbor 276, the beds will be made up with freshly laundered linens, and a bounty of clean towels will be waiting. And when you do need to run a load of laundry, you can do so without leaving the unit: Yacht Harbor 276 has its own full-size washer and dryer.
Whether you?re staying at Yacht Harbor 276 for business or for pleasure (or a combination of both), you?ll want to get a good night?s sleep. The condo?s two bedrooms were designed with relaxation, comfort, and pampering in mind. The master bedroom has a sumptuous king-size bed, its own TV, soft carpet underfoot, plenty of storage, gorgeous views, and even a desk nestled below a window, so that you can gaze out at your beautiful surroundings while checking email. The connecting master bathroom has a shower and a separate tub, loads of storage and counter space, and plenty of light.
The guest bedroom and bathroom are also furnished with both comfort and style in mind. The guest bed sleeps two, and the bathroom has a tub and shower, as well as the same luxurious counters, flooring, and decor as the master bath.
As welcoming as Yacht Harbor 276 is, you won?t be spending your entire stay inside. Nor would you want to! A 76-acre gated community directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, Yacht Harbor Village has a wealth of gorgeous walkways and biking trails, as well as its own 209-slip marina. There are also six tennis courts, a restaurant, and even a tiki bar on the premises.
Just beyond Yacht Harbor Village is the Intracoastal Waterway, with its fishing piers, kayaking and boating, and hiking and biking trails?not to mention its varied bird life, and the dolphins and even manatees that make themselves at home. Cinnamon Beach, so named for its red-tinged sands, is only a half-mile away. A 20-minute ride takes you to historic and happening St. Augustine, and even the theme parks of Orlando are just a day trip away.
As you can see, Yacht Harbor 276 has everything you could want in a home away from home, and more besides. So book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Full
Room Description: Minimum Stay is one month
*** Plus one time cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Water Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Lock Box: Siesta Key
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom