Beautiful views in several directions are yours on the huge lanai of our 3rd-floor condo at Tidelands 2133. Located along the Intracoastal Waterway in an amenity-rich resort, it has everything you need for a relaxing, scenic vacation in Palm Coast!
You're in the treetops on our lanai, which offers plenty of space for casual seating and dining. The Tidelands condominium complex is partially located in a nature preserve, and this area is a haven for all sorts of native birds and animals. When you sit out here in the evening, listening to the songbirds calling as the ceiling fan silently spins above you, you'll find it hard to believe that you're just a few miles from city life! It's the perfect combination -- convenience with a secluded feel!
Step back through the sliding glass doors and you find yourself in the spacious living area, with smooth tiled floors, an HDTV, and sink-right-in sofa. Bring the view in with you by leaving the shade up, or lower it and feel a snug sense of privacy. There's plenty of room for your whole group in here, so set the kids up with Legos around the coffee table while the grown-ups enjoy frosty, fruity drinks and talk about the day's adventures from the depths of the sofa and easy chair!
A graceful arch-and-column doorway separates the living area from the dining space. In this area there is space to seat the whole group around the table for a meal or a rousing game of Apples to Apples. Use the cabinet as a sideboard for family feasts, or put the kids at the adjacent breakfast bar and let the adults enjoy a little civilized dining! The table also makes a good place to set up the laptop; you have free WiFi here at Tidelands 2135, so feel free to bring your electronics and stay as connected as you like.
You don't have to be a gourmet chef to appreciate the kitchen at our condo, but you might just feel like one amidst the granite countertops and wooden cabinetry. The side-by-side offers water and ice in the door (so convenient!), and the dishwasher stands ready to do all the ugly work when the meal is done. We've stocked the kitchen with all the crockery, cookware, and utensils you'll need, too, so all you add is . . . food! And if cooking is NOT an option this vacation, enjoy the convenience of the microwave and coffeemaker!
As pleasant as the living and dining areas of Tidelands 2133 are, you'll look forward to retiring each night to the bedrooms at the condo. The master suite is particularly fine, with a king-sized bed, and sliding-glass door access to the lanai. And the master suite boasts a bathroom with a big soaking tub, walk-in shower, and tiled accents. Heaven!
The second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, while the third is perfect for adults or children with a queen sized bed.
The second bath contains both a shower and tub option, and is convenient to the other two bedrooms as well as the living area. We provide all the linens and towels for you at Tidelands 2133, along with a laundry room to keep them -- and your vacation clothes! -- fresh and clean. It's hard to miss home when you have so many conveniences right here.
Tidelands 2133 is located in a beautiful resort that offers 2 swimming pools (one for lap swimming, the other for general splashing around!), 2 heated spas, a clubhouse with gamerooms and gyms, tennis courts, walking trails, a gazebo, and 2 barbecue/picnic areas. Bring bikes, binoculars, in-line skates -- whatever you like to help you enjoy this gorgeous slice of natural Florida beauty! Of course, kayaks and canoes are welcome on the Intracoastal, and the beach is a very short drive away. Is it too much to say that we think we have it all at Tidelands?! Come stay here soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Military Base, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, pool table
* FAQ: Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near River
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room