From the lanai of our luxurious third-floor condo at Tidelands 924, you can see the calm lake and gardens. And here you enjoy all the amenities of the exclusive, Tidelands community.
Our condo is sparkling clean and very new, with all the latest electronics, free wireless Internet, a gourmet kitchen, and so many extras. But chances are you won't notice any of this when you first walk in. Instead, you'll be drawn straight to the screened-in lanai overlooking the water, where you'll find a casual table and chairs, fresh balmy breezes, and a sense of wonderful calm. Make this the first place you visit when you wake up each morning, and the last sight you enjoy before turning in at night. Birds wheel by at all hours, the starry sky is magnificent, and the water is ever-changing. So peaceful!
Just indoors from the lanai is our open-plan living and dining area. When you return home from a day of golf, sightseeing, or splashing at the beach, you will really appreciate the cool, light atmosphere of Tidelands 924. An ultra-comfortable couch and chair tempt you to sink right in, pop a movie into the huge new HDTV, and savor a little downtime.
When you can rouse yourself, consider moving to the dining room table for a quick rubber of bridge. The round glass table beneath a modern chandelier is set with cushioned chairs, and you've got a lovely view straight out past the lanai. Put on some music and enjoy an evening "in"!
Of course, it's also possible to use the dining table for dining. If you enjoy cooking at home, wait until you try out our kitchen! The countertops are granite, the cabinetry wood, and the appliances gleaming new. A breakfast bar with high stools accommodates your sous-chefs. In the drawers and cupboards you'll find the full measure of cookware, dishes, and utensils you need, plus all the extras -- a blender for whipping up frothy drinks, a microwave for reheating the fabulous food from Palm Coast's fine restaurants, a coffeemaker to get everyone up and moving in the morning! Just add groceries (there is a supermarket very close), and you're all set.
When it's time to retire for the night, you'll find both bedrooms at Tidelands 924 pleasant and restful. The master suite boasts a king-size bed, big HDTV, and separate access to the lanai, with all of the views brought right into the room. You'll linger late in the mornings, luxuriating in the master bath, with his-and-her vanities and a large walk-in shower.
The guest room is quite large as well, with a queen sized bed. It is convenient to the second bathroom, which offers a tub as well as a shower option. We provide all the linens and towels for both bedrooms and baths at Tidelands 924, as well as a washer and dryer for your use. So nice to stay at a well-stocked house instead of a cramped hotel room!
And when you stay at Tidelands 924, you can enjoy all of the amenities of the Tidelands Estates. Spread over 80 acres of lush community grounds surrounded by water on three sides, this community includes a clubhouse with fitness center, and game room; large swimming pool and hot tubs; and so much more! The atmosphere is family-friendly, but some areas are designated for adults, giving you the best of both worlds. Walking trails wind through the grounds, as does the Palm Coast Waterway. And the coquina-shell beach is breathtaking!
Come stay at Tidelands 924 the next time you visit northeast Florida. You're convenient to everything from St. Augustine to Daytona Beach, and no place more beautifully combines beach living with fine amenities. Make your reservation today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $125, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near River
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom