Surf Club 1108, Ocean Front, Ground Floor, 3 Pools, Tennis, Beach
From the huge patio of our ground-floor condo at Surf Club I 1108, you will look out at the dunes and the bright blue sea, just yards away. Boasting every amenity and beautifully decorated in the Mediterranean style, this is your perfect Florida getaway!
The view is sweeping here, and you can enjoy it from both the living room and the master bedroom as well as the patio! Sliding glass doors open entire walls to the sunshine, so that the ocean is visible even from the kitchen in our open-plan condo!
As lovely as the outdoors is, with its tangy sea breeze and warm, soft air, the interior of Surf Club I 1108 is a treat as well. The living room features a big entertainment center with cable TV, plus comfortable, cushiony seating that feels so good after a busy day outdoors. There's room to entertain in here, and if the evening is mild, throw open the sliding glass door and make the party indoor-outdoor! Stargazing is wonderful at our condo, and when everything is still at night, you can often hear the murmur of the surf!
The dining area is adjacent to the living room, with a table for 4 beneath beautiful lantern-style glass lighting. It's lovely to dine here, and after dinner you may want to linger, clearing the table for a quick hand of cards. If anyone in your party likes to stay connected to email, it's the perfect place for your laptop. And you have free wireless Internet at Surf Club I 1108, so you can always check Marineland's opening time or find directions to that fabulous seafood restaurant you've heard so much about.
Just through a curved Spanish-style arch is the kitchen, with a lovely tile counter, spotless appliances, and all the utensils, gadgets, and cookware you could wish. Our microwave and dishwasher will get you out of the kitchen and back into the fun quicker than ever! And we have a washer and dryer at your disposal too, so feel free to keep washing those swimsuits and beach towels! You'll go through plenty here at Surf Club -- the 3 swimming pools and glittering ocean are just irresistible!
One of the best parts of Surf Club I 1108 is the master suite, which contains a king-sized bed, en suite bathroom, and access to the patio. This suite is a sanctuary, complete with walk-in shower with hand-held showerhead and pretty make-up lights over the vanities.
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds, perfect for children or friends. This room is convenient to the second full bathroom, and offers plenty of closet and floor space. You'll find the desk area in this room the best location for stongest cell phone signals.
At Surf Club I 1108 you'll find linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets fresh and waiting for you. Don't worry about bringing "extras" of anything: our condo is well-stocked, so chances are, whatever you need is to be found here!
There's so much to do at this condominium complex, you could spend your entire vacation without leaving the grounds! In addition to the lovely coquina-shell beach (wide, unspoiled, and family friendly), there are the swimming pools (1 heated), volleyball and basketball courts, shuffleboard, horseshoes, clubhouse with lending library, fishing dock, and biking and nature trails! Our complex is very safe, with 24-hour security and covered parking for your vehicle. It's simply paradise here!
And when you do leave, you're just minutes from both St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. Marineland is a mile away, world-class golf courses surround you, and fine dining and shopping are just down the road. There's something for everyone here!
Come stay at Surf Club I 1108 for your next northeast Florida vacation. The location is perfect, the accommodations luxurious, and the atmosphere friendly and fun. As you stroll down to the beach each morning on your private walkway, you may just have to pinch yourself to believe you're really here, enjoying it all!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches nearby with wider sand!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television
* FAQ: Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Surf Club I
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more