Surf Club I 1403, Ocean Front, 4th Floor, Updated, Hdtv, Blue Ray
Talk about a panoramic view! From our 4th-floor balcony at Surf Club I 1403, you can see the beautiful dunes and the sparkling sea, all below the vast blue Florida sky. Luxuriously appointed, our condo brings you fine resort living right on the beach!
You will love the open-plan design of the living and dining area of our condo. Sliding-glass doors lead from the living room onto the balcony, extending the area into the balmy air. This is a great place to watch the sunrise each morning, count the stars at midnight, and watch seabirds soar by all day long. It's just made for dreaming, and you can feel the stress of life disappear in the salty sea breezes and bright sunshine!
Indoors, the condo is cool and relaxing, just what you need after a long day at the beach or seeing the sights at nearby Marineland. A comfy sofa and easy chair invite you to sink right down, put your feet up, and enjoy a show on cable TV or the DVD player. Or, if music is more your style, feel free to use our stereo system. It's all about unwinding at Surf Club I 1403!
The dining area is connected to the living room, so if your group splits up -- some members watching the big game on HDTV while others play movies or stream content on the Blue Ray/DVD player. Even the cook stays in the action, with a great view of sea and sky from the kitchen!
If you're used to staying at hotels, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how fully stocked our kitchen is. Even if you aren't planning to do much cooking this vacation, you'll find dishes, utensils, gadgets, and pots enough to prepare and serve Thanksgiving! Our kitchen boasts a polished hardwood floor and gleaming stone countertops, plus full-sized appliances that are immaculately maintained. Stock up on groceries on your way into town, and you'll never have to make any of those emergency runs for sodas or coffee!
The living and dining areas are all about togetherness, while the two bedrooms are wonderfully peaceful and private. The master suite is the crowning glory of Surf Club I 1403, with a heavenly king-sized bed, sliding glass door access to the patio, and en suite bathroom. You will find yourself looking forward to the moment when you can retire each evening and begin enjoying this haven of calm! Save the last glass of wine for the moonlight, and consider leaving the blinds open one night so that you wake to the sunrise in the morning!
The second bedroom is spacious and comfortable as well, with 2 twin-sized beds. And if you need to sleep 2 more people, the sofa in the living room folds out to a bed.
At Surf Club I 1403 you'll find all of the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets you need for the beds and baths. (A second full bathroom is convenient to both the second bedroom and the living area.) Our washer and dryer are at your disposal as well, so toss a few changes of clothes in the suitcase and you're good to go!
We have tried to make your vacation as convenient as possible at Surf Club I 1403. You have free wireless Internet at all times here, and the condominium complex offers 24-hour security and covered parking for your vehicle. No worries!
The best part of this condo is its location, of course. We're right near the elevator in an oceanfront building, convenient to a private walkway!
The Surf Club complex is also a paradise for all ages. Three swimming pools (1 heated), tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, biking and nature trails, a fishing dock, and a clubhouse -- there is always something new to try! Recently renovated, the resort is impeccably maintained, and you will find everything spotless and ready to enjoy.
Make Surf Club I 1403 your launchpad for a Florida!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Television
* FAQ: Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more