Surf Club I 1307 ocean front condo, elevator, 3 pools, tennis, wifi
Forget the real world. Relax on the beach and indulge in a week or more of perfect relaxation. Reward yourself this year with a direct ocean-front vacation and the sound of lapping ocean waves at Surf Club Condo 1307.
When out on your private balcony or beach-combing along the quiet beach, you might be lucky enough to spot dolphins offshore, or even sea turtles. It?s a great state of mind: a world away from every-day chores and stress. Within Surf Club 1307, find cheerful yellow walls and sky blue accents. They?re just like a day at the beach.
Atlantic Ocean sunrises are on offer from three spots within this vacation rental: out on the patio on a cushioned sun-bed, in the living room through sliding glass doors - or from your master bedroom. In fact, the sun is the only thing that will ever look in on you during your stay: the views from all windows are absolutely private.
Lounging furniture includes a large outdoor patio dining table, plus living room essentials like two couches and an arm chair. To maximize your time at Surf Club, a fully equipped and well-stocked kitchen makes perfect sense. Every appliance and amenity is provided: a full-size refrigerator w/ ice maker, flat-top stove, microwave, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Just download your favorite recipes from the condo?s free wireless Internet!
Accommodating up to six guests, this unit has two bedrooms and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. For one more guest, there?s also an extra air mattress tucked in the closet. A lovely master suite spoils guests with a king bed and bedside tables on either side. From bed, choose to read a good beach book or instead watch cable TV. A walk-in closet stashes all your sandals and warm-weather clothes, and the en-suite bath has his/hers sinks.
Down the hall from the master bedroom, towards the foyer, is bedroom two. Its queen bed, large dresser and closet make it easy to move in and feel at home. A second full bathroom eases the morning rush.
Park just downstairs in covered parking to find your car nice and cool whenever you want to explore the excitement of the Palm Coast: Daytona, St. Augustine, Marine Land and the Kennedy Space Center!
One week minimum stay required by condo HOA Located on the 3rd floor of a six story building, this direct oceanfront Mediterranean style condominium is located at the Surf Club Condominiums in Palm Coast, Florida. We also manage Surf Club 1304 and Surf Club 2306 a few doors away. Perfect for families traveling together.
Surf Club I is a gated community with first class resort amenities including 2 pools (1 heated), tennis courts,shuffleboard, volleyball, bike/nature trails, clubhouse with library, fishing dock, covered parking and 24 hour security. Ample underground parking. Two elevators. 1 swimming pool (one heated). Quiet beach. Both surf fishing and nearby intercoastal waterway fishing. Numerous nearby golf courses.
Besides relaxing next to the pool or on the private beach, there are plenty of activities to participate in near the condo. During certain times you can watch the shuttle launch from Kennedy Space Center, about an hour away. Just 30 min away, head north on A1A to St. Augustine, our nation's oldest continuously occupied city with limitless options of restaurants, local shopping and nightlife. Also available are Kayaking, catamarans, and wind surfing at Anastasia Park, just a short 20 minute drive. Or lastly, you can swim with dolphins and take a tour of the many sea animals available at Marineland, just one mile away!
Note: The beach at Surf Club has unique coral formation along the beach that looks like rocks - especially at high tide. Public beaches are nearby with wider sand.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay is 7 nights per condo rules. *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more