160 km north of Helsinki, Lake Saarijärvi 20 m (length 800 m breadth 500 m), deep water, soft bottom. Own boat, pier.
Log panel cabin 1983, renovated in 2014, kitchenette, living room, bedroom (7 m²) with double bed 160x200 cm, sleeping loft (low room height) with 2 mattresses á 90x200 cm, sauna, combined washroom / wc, dressing room, open veranda.
Note! Pets are not allowed in bookings made after 1.6.2016. Stylish and high quality log panel cottage (42 m²) for people who value peace and good outdoor activity possibilities.
The cottage has spacious living area with fireplace, sofa set and dining set. The kitchen is equipped with modern equipment. Sauna has wood stove and window. Upstairs loft has also lack-out blinds and spring mattresses. From dressing room there is door to spacious veranda with wooden furnishings.
In the yard grows pine forest. In the yard there is barbecue. There is gentle slope leading to the beach. The beach is 20 m away. On the beach there is pier, from which the water depth is about 3 m. Therefore, the depth of the beach is not suitable for children who cannot swim yet.
Lake Saarijärvi is small and clean watered wilderness lake. You may be able to follow the lives of a pair of black-throated diver and swans and also the evening sun rays through a rugged rocky landscape. There is only this cottage and cottage 3294 (which is owned by same owner) by this lake. The cottages have distance of 80 m. There are no other neighbors, so these cottages can enjoy the tranquility of nature. From the cottage yard opens extensive berry and mushroom picking areas. Outdoor recreation opportunities are excellent.
• refrigerator, freezer, hob, stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher
• coffee maker, kettle, toaster, mixer
• Radio / CD player, television, blu-ray / dvd player
• double bed (180 x 200 cm), two twin beds (90 x 200 cm)
• by request a cot and high chair
• washing machine, drying radiator, hair dryer, potty
• grill (charcoal or wood-burning stove)
• rowing boat, two life jackets
• outdoor darts, Mölkky game, owner can borrow a disc golf set
• during the winter season kick-sled and toboggan, by separate agreement possibility to go winter swimming
• outdoor socket for car
Facilities in the village of Padasjoki (7 km away):
• grocery stores, restaurants, banks, Otto (cash machine)
• pharmacist, veterinarian
• masseuses, beautician, pedicurist, barber salons
• indoor swimming pool, gym
• library, an art café
• illuminated exercise track / ski trail network, 18-hole disc golf, tennis court
• views of the tower, from which magnificent landscape of lake Päijänne
• port from which is there is boat trips to Päijänne National Park and fishing grounds
• during summer season a number of art exhibitions and concerts, as well as open-air theater
Recreational activities and day-trip destinations:
• Päijänne National Park (8 km), Evo hiking area (24 km), Isojärvi National Park (53 km)
• Golf course Kanavagolf (34 km)
• horse stables AMR stables (17 km), Kirjonummen stables (30 km)
• Aulanko spa (74 km)
• Himos ski resorts (75 km), Messilä (65 km), Sappee (60 km)
• Lahti (55 km)
• Hämeenlinna (71 km)
• Tampere (98 km)
• Jyväskylä (124 km)
Property Type: Townhouse
Number of Rooms: 2
42 Square Meters
Interhome Quality Rating: 3 Star: Comfortable furnishings. Comfortable and tasteful. Above average standard. Ideal for guests who enjoy a nice, comfortable vacation home.
* lake : 20 meters
* publictransport : 5 kilometers
* center : 57 kilometers
Property Attributes: shower, nonsmoking, bbq, dishwasher, fireplace, tv, washingmachine, dvdplayer, freezer, microwave, oven
Additional Features: Allianz cancellation insurance Included in the price, Final cleaning Included in the price, Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels) Included in the price