Washington Coast Vacation Rentals Brand new home at Seabrook!
Welcome to the Pacific Whim on Madison Lane; sleeps 5; bedrooms: 2; bathrooms: 1.5; dog-friendly.
This is a "shoe-free" home, so please bring indoor slippers!
Experience the "ahhhhh"
Walk into the Pacific Whim and feel yourself exhale. All your must-do's — the lists, the errands, the million other things on your radar — just melt away. Here, your shoulds turn into want-to's and those shallow, rapid breaths that get you through lots of hectic days turn slow and deep — a rhythm that matches the song of the sea.
Be close to amenities
• 1/2 block to the new Town Hall (public events space), slated for completion in late spring 2013
• 1 block to the indoor swimming pool
• 2 blocks to Seabrook's town center with shops, restaurant and grocery
• 3 blocks to the beach!
Enjoy the thoughtful touches
• Sunken patio with deluxe Kitchen Aid grill, 4 Adirondack chairs and a lovely stone picnic table with mosaic top.
• Sunroom (7 big windows!) with 4 comfy chairs and fanciful luminettes that create visual magic when the lights go down.
• Fully equipped kitchen, complete with a large peninsula and 4 barstools. Extendable dining room table with 5 leather chairs.
• Deck off the kitchen and patio off the master bedroom face quiet woods and the Madison Lane Trail.
• Cozy living room with sectional sofa, gas fireplace, 42-inch flat screen TV, cable and high-speed wireless internet.
• Art that showcases the beauty of nature and lots of games and books for kids and adults. Two beach cruiser bikes.
• Master bedroom has one queen bed and TV with DVD player. Bunk room has XL twin bed over queen bed and TV with X-Box 360.
If you feel a calming energy in this home, it isn't your imagination — it’s the result of the vibration created by many precious gemstones, rocks and minerals sealed into the concrete foundation!
Enjoy … and remember … breathe, you're almost at the Pacific Whim!
Additional Features: Living (Main Floor), Comfortable sectional plus reading chair, Gas fireplace with blower; ceiling fan; skylight; vaulted ceilings, 42-inch flat screen TV, BluRay DVD player, Cable TV, Free long distance throughout U.S. and Canada, Wireless high-speed internet, Games and books for kids and adults, Dog beds in sizes S M L; dog towels; beach towels; couch throws, Sunroom with four comfy chairs; hooks to hang coats; boot trays for shoes, Powder room, , Kitchen and Dining (Main Floor) , Appliances including gas range and refrigerator with ice-maker, Microwave, Dining table with leaf & five chairs, Kitchen penninsula with four barstools, Dinnerware (porcelain and melamine) and silverware settings for 8; child-sized place settings & silverware, Drink-ware galore (water juice wine beer & champagne glasses plus plastic glasses and goblets), Serving ware (porcelain and melamine trays and bowls), Place mats (plastic and cloth); cotton napkins, Coffee maker / coffee grinder / teapot, Toaster, Blender / Hand mixer, Salad spinner, Full complement of pots & pans including roaster pan & 12-gallon boiling pot, Knife set 11 pcs w/ 6 steak knives, Pizza stone, Lots of kitchen tools, Mixing bowls and baking pans including muffin tray, Spice Rack including salt and pepper, Dog bowls in sizes S M L; mats for dog food/water bowls, Deck off kitchen faces quiet woods and Madison Lane Trail, , Master bedroom (Downstairs) , Queen bed w/ Sealy Posturpedic mattress, 32-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player, 4-drawer dresser, 2 nightstands with alarm clocks, Exterior door opens onto patio that faces quiet woods and Madison Lane trail, , Second bedroom (Downstairs) , Extra-long twin over queen bunk bed (Sealy Posturpedic mattresses), 32-inch flat-screen TV with X-Box 360 and games, 2 large dresser drawers built in under bunk; 2 luggage stands, Nightstand with alarm clock, , Full Bath and Washer Dryer (Downstairs) , Hair dryer, Make-up mirror, Iron & ironing board, , For Babies/Toddlers, Graco Pack ‘n Play, Portable high chair, Child (or pet) gate, , Outdoor , 3 outside spaces with 8 total Adirondack chairs, Gas BBQ with grill tools, Stone picnic table with benches, 2 beach cruiser bicycles, Built-in carabiner clips to tie up dog(s) while you are outside, Hot/cold outdoor faucet with spray hose, , Convenience , Indoor Pool, Lil’s Pantry Market, Mill 109 Pub and Restaurant, The Salty Dog Pet Store, Colours Art Painting Studio, Bike Rental Tent, Blind Dog Books, Blue SPA, Shopping restaurants post office and services in nearby Pacific Beach
Seabrook is burgeoning with growth and the property you are viewing is near an active construction site. The Seabrook Home Owners Association has set strict guidelines for the hours in which construction employees may work. Those hours are: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday. Please call Seabrook Cottage Rentals if you have any questions or concerns.