BRAND NEW! OCEAN FRONT! AMAZING PANORAMIC VIEWS! ULTIMATE California beach lifestyle home with endless miles of sandy beaches and moderate weather year-round! Hollywood Beach is the Southern California Coast?s hidden gem and this all brand new vacation home is right in the heart of friendly and the laid-back neighborhood of Hollywood Beach. The home offers luxurious living space as elegant as, or even better, than any Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons residences! The spacious interior and quality finishes are integrated throughout all three floors, and ALL four bedrooms offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Channel Islands.
ABOUT THE HOUSE: The entire top level is the spacious and elegant master suite with the most inviting ocean front sitting area with a fireplace and a balcony. The panoramic ocean and island views from this room are magical. The spa-like spacious master bathroom features a free standing tub with privacy and amazing views. The main level is created with elegant yet comfortable ambience ?highlighting extra-large windows to showcase unobstructed panoramic ocean and island views and unforgettable sunsets. The open floor plan features a high ceiling living area, a dining room that comfortably seats 10 people and a fully equipped chef?s kitchen with walk-in pantry. All together this makes a perfect gathering place for family and friends, or a romantic getaway for two. Also on the second floor is a balcony off the dining room, a powder room, and the second master suite with the most charming beach cottage like decor. The lower level features two bedrooms, each with sliding doors to the outdoor patio and the beach. Along with these two bedrooms, another shower+tub bathroom and the beach kitchen are on this first level - also decorated with designer details. The outdoor patio on the sand is perfect place to relax and enjoy everything from dolphin-watching to stargazing. Watching as the sun sets behind the islands is exceptionally magical! The house also features state-of-the-art audio/visual systems including SONOS on the main level and throughout the master suite; WiFi throughout, flat screen televisions are in every bedroom room as well as the living room and master bathroom. The home also features a two car garage, fine linens, washer and dryer, outdoor shower, BBQ, and so much more!
LOCATION: Hollywood beach is located in Ventura County between Malibu and Santa Barbara (about a 60 mile drive up the Pacific Coast Highway from LAX) and is a very short walk to the Channel Islands Harbor. This Hollywood Beach gem offers a priceless and pampered experience that you will cherish for a lifetime!
The perfectly mild year-round weather allows you to do so many outdoor activities such as swimming, surfing, boating, kayaking, biking, hiking, walking, golf, tennis and more. Or, you can simply lounge and relax to the sound of breaking waves. Nearby areas include Ventura, Camarillo, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Santa Monica, Ojai and Los Angeles. Easy walking distance to the Channel Island Harbor and the local Farmer's Market held each Sunday. Dining choices are numerous including a very short walk to the famous breakfast and lunch spot- Mrs. Olsen's!
*Many of our homes have various types of internet & cable access provided by various third parties. Neither Manager nor Owner is responsible for data loss, theft, loss of internet or cable access or connection or inability of a Guest to connect to the internet.
**All reservation, 30 nights and longer, MUST be booked over the phone. Any reservations for 30 nights or longer may be subject to price change**
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Full
* Area Attractions: Channel Islands, Channel Islands Harbor, Ventura Harbor, Camarillo Outlets, Pacific View Mall, The Collection, Near Santa Barbara-About a Hour, Carpinteria-About a 30min. Drive, Santa Monica - About a Hour Away, Waterfront Restaurants, Local Farmer's Markets, World Class Surfing, Whale Watching, Wind Surfing, Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Fishing & Sport Fishing, Hiking, Carpinteria Seal Rookery, Paddle Boarding, Casitas Water Adventure, Electric Boat Rentals, Island Excursions, Channel Islands Museum, Sailing, Maritime Museum
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Big Daddy'O's, The Beachcomber Bar, The Corner Store, Embassy Suites Hotel, Toppers Pizza, Mrs. Olsens Coffee Shop, Rudder Room Bar, Whales Tail, Sea Fresh, Hardware stores, Fitness centers, Pepe's Mexican Food, Capistrano?s Restaurant
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Ralphs Super Market, Shopping, Restaurants, Vons Super Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joes
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Blue Ray Disc player, ipod docking system, HDTV Large flat screens, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: On Beach, One block from Marina, Short walk to the Harbor
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Mini fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Wet bar on first floor
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Wireless Internet, vacuum cleaner, Master Bedroom Fireplace, Blue Ray DVD, DVD player, Central Heat, Flat screen HD TV's, Sleeps 8- 10 people comfortably
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach, Sand, 2 Balconies