This home is a very comfortable place to spend quality time with family and friends at the beach. The home was built in 1998 and has been well-maintained. It's a thoughtfully-designed tri-level, with the garage and laundry room on the ground floor; living room, kitchen, dining/family room, and full bath on the main floor; master bedroom with full bath, along with two other bedrooms and a separate full bath on the top floor. The home sleeps ten comfortably. The pull-out beds in the living and family rooms are high quality. The living room and master bedroom have wonderful ocean views, each with a balcony. There's also a private patio on the sand with tables and a gas BBQ. The kitchen is clean and fully functional, with like-new appliances. There's a piano for the musically-inclined. There's also a ping-pong table in the garage. This vacation rental has plenty of sleeping with 1 king size bed, 1 full, 1 twin, 1 bunk, 1 queen size sofa, and also a king size sofa! Come enjoy this oceanfront beach house!
Silver Strand Beach is a laid-back beach community where the weather is warm all year long and the sun comes out all year round.
Neighbor to the scenic Channel Islands, Channel Islands Harbor is a working harbor that offers fun-filled water activities for the whole family. Inside the harbor there is nine marinas, unique shopping, great waterfront restaurants and charming local farmers markets. The area is known for great surf, whale watching, windsurfing, kayaking, scuba diving, jet skiing, snorkeling, and fishing. There's plenty to see and do in Ventura County for people of all ages.
The Channel Islands are a National Park, located only eleven miles off shore. By boat it only takes 1 hour to take you on an exciting day-long excursion to Anacapa or Santa Cruz island. These islands are home to more than 2,000 plant and animal species - some found nowhere else on Earth such as the Channel Fox. These islands are rich with history and culture. The whole family will be in awe by exploring these wondrous islands. If you can't make it out to the islands head to the Ventura Harbor for the Channel Islands visitors center and put your hands in the touch tank!
The area has great local farmers markets, which are known for running year round, rain or shine! Farmers Markets are held on Thursdays (9am-2pm) at Plaza Park, located at 5th & C Street in Downtown Oxnard next to the movie theater. The other Farmers Market is on Sunday (10am-2pm) in the Channel Islands Harbor, at 3600 S. Harbor Boulevard - adjacent to the Marine Emporium Landing Shopping Center.
With so much to see and do in Ventura County, why not stay the week and see it all?
Local sites for shopping, restaurants and local flare:
Fisherman's Wharf, Sea Bridge, Hollywood Beach Emporium, Harbor Landing, Downtown Oxnard, Main Street Ventura, Ventura Harbor, Pacific View Mall, Ventura Pier, Esplande Shopping Center, The Collection and Camarillo Outlet Mall. All within 20 minutes or less from Coastal Sunrise Beach House.
Nearby Cities: Ventura, Camarillo, Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Thousand Oaks, Santa Monica and Los Angeles.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 1 Full
* Area Attractions: Channel Islands Harbor, Ventura Harbor, Camarillo Outlets, Pacific View Mall, The Collection, Near Santa Barbara-About a Hour, Carpinteria-About a 30min. Drive, Santa Monica - About a Hour Away, Waterfront Restaurants, Local Farmer's Markets, World Class Surfing, Whale Watching, Wind Surfing, Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Fishing & Sport Fishing, Hiking, Carpinteria Seal Rookery, Paddle Boarding, Casitas Water Adventure, Electric Boat Rentals, Island Excursions, Channel Islands Museum, Sailing, Maritime Museum
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Big Daddy'O's, Quincy Street, The Corner Store, Embassy Suites Hotel, Toppers Pizza, Mrs. Olsens Coffee Shop, Rudder Room Bar, Whales Tail, Sea Fresh, Hardware stores, Fitness centers, Pepe's Mexican Food
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Vons Super market, Ralphs Super Market, Shopping, Restaurants
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Stereo System, Games, radio, Beach Toys, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: On Beach, Santa Barbara 25 miles away
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Stove, Dishwasher
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Wireless Internet, vacuum cleaner, TV's
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Beach, Sand, Volley Ball Nets