Vacation Apartment in Ostercappeln - 538 sqft, pristine, quiet (# 1605) #1605
On the crest of the Wiehengebirge right on the "Wittekindsweg" trail is our 3-family house with a large garden. It is about 300 meters from the center of Ostercappeln with many hiking, biking trails and interesting sights. The area. Enjoy a tranquil, relaxing and active holiday., key advantages: pristine, quiet, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, , bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Ostercappeln is only 5 minutes,
Apartment 1 is located (about 50 m²) on the second floor of the house with a balcony and offering a magnificent view of the Norddeutsche Tiefebene.
* Kitchen with dining area and comfortable sofa bed, CD radio, HD TV,
* Kitchenette with refrigerator, 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker
* Double bedroom, new 7-zone mattress, beds made ??up on arrival, shutters
* Bathroom with shower, 1 towel per person for 7 nights (on request extra set for 5 €).
* Balcony with garden furniture and distant view.
* Garden with seating, loungers, beach chairs and barbecue
Ostercappeln is in the nature park Terravita in the Wiehengebirge / Teutoburg Forest and is one of the largest nature reserves in Germany. 70% of the park area consists of forests with diverse and sometimes rare plants. There a number of hiking and walking opportunities.
Discover Ostercappeln and local activities:
* Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Wassersportzentrum Alfsee 29 km / 28 km
* Naturpark Dümmersee 28 km / 24 km
* Venne: Alte Wassermühle (with Dorfmuseum) 7 km / 5 km
* Dinosaurierspuren von Barkhausen 18 km / 20 km
* Bad Essen: historical Marktplatz (Fachwerkhäuser) 10 km / 12 km
* Naturschutzzentrum Schäferhof am Dümmer 23 km / 19 km
* Sternwarte Melle 23 km / 29 km
* Waldzoo Osnabrück 19 km / 24 km
* various churches and castles in the area
* Museum and Park Kalkriese 11 km / 9 km
* Tuchmachermuseum in Bramsche 22 km / 20 km
* Museum for Natur und Umwelt (with Planetarium) in Osnabrück
* Felix-Nußbaum Haus Osnabrück
* Industriemuseum Osnabrück
* Erich-Maria Remarque Haus Osnabrück
* Sole-Freibad in Bad Essen 10 km / 12 km
* Badesee im Freizeitpark Kronensee 4 km / 0 km
* Freizeitbad Hallenbad Bramsche 23 km / 21 km mit Varustherme
* Nettebad Osnabrück (Erlebnisbad) 16 km / 19 km
* Erlebnis-Hallenbad with Riesenrutsche and Solebereich in Espelkamp 32 km / 34 km
to the apartments FW1 and FW 2 in the Bergstraße 27 49179 Ostercappeln: A1 2 between OS-HB, exit Bramsche towards Minden / Bad Essen, after the sign turn left into the Bergstraße. Continue right into the dead end
From Osnabrück, or A 33 left on the B51 towards Diepholz, exit towards Ostercappeln towards Schwagstorf, turn left towards Schwagstorf, just before Ortsausgang /grünes Schild LVM) right up into the Bergstraße to the degree continues right into the dead end.
Driving Directions Münster Osnabrück Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Münster Osnabrück Airport. From Münster Osnabrück Airport the distance to the unit at Bergstraße 27, 49179 Ostercappeln is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ostercappeln, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55-$55 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Savings of € 3 per night for stays of 30 days and longer.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
More travel info about Ostercappeln: Ostercappeln is a municipality in the district of Osnabrueck, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated in the Wiehengebirge, approx. 15 km northeast of Osnabrueck.