The Pass 509 - Openings: 08/09 or 08/17-Free Boat Slip Included-Discounts
BRING YOUR BOAT TO ORANGE BEACH! Free boat slip included! With white sandy beaches and inviting, warm Gulf water, Orange Beach has been a family favorite for generations. Enjoy fishing, specialty shops, boutiques, day spas, and fine cuisine served in a relaxed setting. The back bays and inlets provide a great place to fish for speckled trout. And because it is near the Pass connecting the Gulf and bays, The Pass at Orange Beach is the perfect location to launch a sport or deep-sea fishing boat.
This is the Florida experience we remember from years ago but with a modern, upscale twist. Like its sister towns, Perdido Key boasts sugar white sands and crystal water. Although boutiques and quaint eateries dot the landscape in Perdido Key, the area feels somewhat removed, enjoying a slower pace. Boating and fishing are naturals in this relaxed community.
The sunrises slowly each morning in a brilliant display. Gold skies give way to pink, pumpkin and finally the blue of day. If you are lucky enough to be here at this hour, you?ll hear the familiar call of seagulls hanging in the air. You may glimpse a brown pelican breaking the water?s surface in a brief, but impressive splash. The sand beneath you, smoothed from its night?s rest, carries you to the water?s edge.
At mid-morning, children can be seen scurrying along the beach like ghost crabs. Armed with bright buckets, they re-shape the sand to form castles with moats and turrets. Their imagination is without limit. And for a moment, so is yours. Such is the enchantment of this place called Orange Beach.
Boat Slip, TVs (five), VCR (three), Non-Smoking, DVD (five), Stereo with Surround Sound, Fifth Floor, Approximately 1990 square feet, Oversized Balcony (425 square feet) off Living Area and Master Bedroom, Second Balcony off second and third Bedrooms, Ice Machine is located at Wet Bar, Jacuzzi Tub with Separate Shower located in Master Bath, and Private Boat Slip (FREE of Charge). Ask about long term leases available on this unit.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
* AMENITY: king, queen
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, health/beauty spa, library, marina, restaurants, water parks, zoo
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, VCR, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Area, Living Room, Parking, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: On Beach, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound, Close to Town, Waterfront, Ocean
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: boating, miniature golf, outlet shopping, shelling, shopping, sight seeing
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Boat Dock, Golf, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Beach
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Indoor Pool, jetted tub, Sauna, Shared Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: fishing, jet skiing, sailing, swimming, tennis