Double Room in Oberstdorf - comfortable, relaxing, spacious (# 2527)
This 2-room suite is located in a charming hotel located very close to Oberstdorf's pedestrian area. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, and offer upgraded furnishings. You are sure to enjoy the access to a pretty yard and garden area., key advantages: comfortable, relaxing, spacious, upgraded interiors, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberstdorf, Walking distance into downtown Oberstdorf is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Double room 5: Double room on the ground floor for 2 persons, shower-toilet floors. Also available as a triple!
Breakfast is provided
Location Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Fischerstraße 2, 87561 Oberstdorf is about 96 km (60.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberstdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $43-$57 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Television, Cable TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
* Apartment lies on the edge of the pedestrian zone
* Small garden with lawn
* Parking facilities
* Linens, dishes and bath towels are available
* Therapy center, spa, tennis courts, wave pool, shops and ski schools and ski trails are nearby
* Drinks and bread service
* New GIS (guest Internet system) in all apartments and rooms.
Oberstdorf is the southernmost municipality in Germany and is situated on the edge of the Alps. Its location provides beautiful alpine scenery and excellent ski resorts in winter and hiking in summer. There are a number of shops and restaurants in the area. Oberstdorf is famous as a venue for ski jumping
Local sights in Oberstdorf:
* Skisprungschanzen in Oberstdorf- The Vierschanzentourne is at these ski jumps and can be reached walking, via taxi, or car.
* Nebelhornbahn (Skigebiet Nebelhorn)- Wonderful slopes in winter and hiking trails in summer. The Nebelhornbahn is situated on the outskirts.
* Freibergsee- The lake also has a beach cafe.
* Breitachklamm & Sturmmannshöhle
* Casino Kleinwalsertal
* Klausentreiben- Occurs yearly on December 6th and guests can partake in an ancient tradition of the Allgäu.
* Gallusmarkt- Held annually on October 13th and was named after the patron saint "Gallusmarkt". There are about 300 stalls that sell a number of goods and food.
* Wildemändle Tanz
At the entrance to Oberstdorf, there are 2 roundabouts intersections. Take the first of two roundabouts straight towards Oberstdorf. 200 meters after the second roundabout, turn right at Gasthof Luke. Follow the road until the first intersection and turn left. Follow the road another 20 meters and turn left again at the next junction. Less than 15 meters, you'll see Haus Blattner on the right side of the road.
More travel info about Oberstdorf: Located in one of the sunniest regions of Bavaria, surrounded by snow-capped mountains like the famous Nebelhorn, Oberstdorf is an ideal destination for hiking and skiing—even golfing—in the German Alps. Take a deep breath of clean air and enjoy a hike in the many valleys, or climb up to a pasture or into the mountains for breathtaking views any time of the year. Obertsdorf is particularly environmentally conscious, with the world’s largest pedestrian zone and notably clean air and tap water. In addition to skiing, hiking, and golfing, Obertsdorf serves as a convenient point of departure to visit castles built by Ludwig II in the former imperial town of Kempten, or the venerable Fugger city of Augsburg, as well as the cities of Munich, Lindau, and Mainau.