Vacation Apartment in Oberstdorf - 355 sqft, comfortable, central, nice (# 1805)
Bed/living room with two foldaway beds, two-piece suite (can be used as a double bed), separate kitchen with dishwasher, bath/toilet, terrace (southwards), TV, radio with CD-player, parking lot., key advantages: comfortable, central, nice, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Oberstdorf, Walking distance into downtown Oberstdorf is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Obere Bahnhofstr. 6a, ca.33m², EG, max. 3 persons, bed/living room with two foldaway beds, two-pieces suite (can be used as a double bed), separate kitchen with dishwasher, bath/toilet, terrace (southwards), TV, radio with CD-player, parking lot.
Our offer covers 1 - 4 rooms vacation homes for 1 to 6 persons. The apartments are completely equipped (coffeemachine, toaster, cattel, etc.). You will get your apartment key in our office, Bahnhofplatz 1b.
If you arrive later than 5 pm, on weekends or holidays, we will put the apartment key in our key box, which is at the entrance of our office on the left side under the carport.
The holiday flat prices are for two persons per day.
* Each additional person: EUR 10.00 per day
* Children from 6 to 15 years of age: EUR 6.00 per day
* Single occupancy reduces the price by EUR 5.00 per day
* parking spot in underground garage
* summer: EUR 2.00 per day
* winter: EUR 2.50 per day
* Kurtaxe* (“spa fee”)
* children up to 11 years of age: for free
* 12 to 15 year-olds: EUR 1.95 per day
* above 16 years: EUR 2.60 per day
* * changes by the spa town administration reserved
* One-time fee of EUR 10.00 for children under age 6
* travel bed or crib with linens: EUR 16.00 one-time fee
* travel bed or crib with linens and high chair: EUR 20.00, one-time
* high chair: EUR 10.00, one-time fee
* fee for pets: EUR 16.00, one-time fee
* baggage service to/from vacation apartment EUR 2.50 (one-time fee) per piece of baggage
* laundry fee of EUR 10.00 per person for stays of less than five nights
* final cleaning, depending on apartment size, 34.00 to 50.00 Euro
Vacation apartment rental inclusive of:
electricity and water, heating, bed sheets and towels (five nights upwards), satellite or cable TV, outdoors car parking spot.
* winter season: January 14, 2012 – February 18, 2012
* summer season: June 25, 2011 – October 15, 2011
* off-season: March 27, 2011 – June 25, 2011, October 15, 2011 – December 17, 2011, January 8, 2012 – January 14, 2012
* Christmas/Carneval (Fasching): December 17, 2011 – January 8, 2012, February 18, 2012 – February 26, 2012
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Obere Bahnhofstrasse 6a, 87561 Oberstdorf is about 198 km (123.7 miles), approximately a 2 hours, 11 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberstdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59-$63 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 355 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Distances on Foot:
* Shopping: 3 min.
* Train station: 4 min.
* Swimming: 10 min.
* Mountain railway: 10 min.
* Ice Rink: 10 min.
* Hiking trails: 10 min.
We offer a variety of services to our clients that will turn your holidays even more enjoyable and pleasant.
1. Allgäu-Walser-Card (guest card Oberstdorf)
You will find your electronic guest card in your flat upon your arrival. With this chip you can enjoy several services, such as the use of the local bus, the Oberstdorf thermal springs, the "Breitachklamm" or the museum of local history, at a discount or free of charge. You can also book any additional services, such as a bus ticket for the entire region for € 17,- or € 25,- for 7 or 14 days respectively or a ticket for the summer 2011 local mountain stations for € 83,- during peak season and €73,- during off-peak* season or ski tickets for 3-7 days in the winter, either prior to your arrival or at any time during our office hours.
2. Information folder
Upon arrival you will find a personal information folder for your holidays in your flat. This folder contains various useful brochures on the local mountain railways, tourist attractions, cultural events or recreation possibilities as well as the Oberstdorf-magazine listing all forthcoming events taking place in and around Oberstdorf.
3. Priority notice
We hope you will spend a wonderful and relaxing time in your flat. In case you want to make a non-binding reservation for the same flat for the next year, please do not hesitate to contact us during office hours. You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 4 month prior to your scheduled arrival.
4. Delivery of luggage within Germany
You can send your suitcases and other luggage items with the Hermes delivery service to our office prior to your arrival. We will then take care of delivering your lugguage to your flat against a small fee of € 2,50 per luggage item. We also offer this service for your departure. Please contact us for making the necessary arrangements with the Hermes delivery service.
5. Trekking and cross-country skiing
We have trekking and cross-country skiing maps at your disposal in our office and are happy to advise you on tours in and around Oberstdorf.
6. Excursion trips
Please contact us for information on excursion trips in the region with our partner company Brutscher. You can also book trips in our office.
7. Mobile phones
You can charge your German pre-paid mobile phone card in our office free of charge.
* Please note that community prices might change without notice.
More travel info about Oberstdorf: Located in one of the sunniest regions of Bavaria, surrounded by snow-capped mountains like the famous Nebelhorn, Oberstdorf is an ideal destination for hiking and skiing—even golfing—in the German Alps. Take a deep breath of clean air and enjoy a hike in the many valleys, or climb up to a pasture or into the mountains for breathtaking views any time of the year. Obertsdorf is particularly environmentally conscious, with the world’s largest pedestrian zone and notably clean air and tap water. In addition to skiing, hiking, and golfing, Obertsdorf serves as a convenient point of departure to visit castles built by Ludwig II in the former imperial town of Kempten, or the venerable Fugger city of Augsburg, as well as the cities of Munich, Lindau, and Mainau.