Vacation Apartment in Oberammergau - individual, elegant (# 2977)
Spacious and charming, this 2-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 6 guests. This is a family-friendly unit, and a crib is available upon request. The kids are sure to enjoy the vast array of games available to them during your stay., key advantages: individual, elegant, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberammergau, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our spacious, friendly and comfortable equipped 1- to 3-room-apartments vary between a floorspace of approx. 45 to 80 square meters. Correspondingly the apartments are suitable for 2 to 6 persons. Tasteful colors, with love to the detail and modern equipment will take care of your well-being. Cribs are available on demand. We can combine for you two apartments with connecting doors so you can use it for up to 8 persons. All our apartments at the Ferienhaus Fux are equipped with kitchens (stove, fridge e.g.), digital satellite-TV (with English programs) and separate bath/toilet or shower/toilet and of course a balcony
Just to mention on the side our game storage. Over 80 table games make is the leader within the Ammergauer Alps in providing exactly what you need on a rainy afternoon in oberammergau. Occasionally it saved the holiday for young and old, because you never know the weather in the alps. The apartments in Oberammergau can be booked optional with or without breakfast. Parking space is available right in front of the hotel.
Breakfast can be ordered as an extra option. The cosy breakfast-room with direct access to our terrace can also be used as a meeting point for some late-night activities. Parking space is available right in front of the hotel. Oberammmergau is at your foot toe, no car needed to get anywhere within the village. You are in the center of town. New: WLAN internet on the room for your laptop pc or smartphone.
* Internet: WiFi access available (extra charges do apply, please ask)
* Parking: There is parking in front of the house available for this object. (extra charges do apply - please ask)
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Mannagasse 2, 82487 Oberammergau is about 127 km (79.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 24 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberammergau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $93-$153 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Sofabed
Discover Oberammergau and local activities:
* Every 10 years, the Passion Play is performed. You can visit the Passion Play theater anytime, where you can take a tour where many different aspects of the play are explained. The tour is usually available from May to October, Tu-Su 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm. The tour is also available on Mondays during the Holidays.
* Most of the buildings in Oberammergau have beautifully detailed murals on them, mostly of biblically significant tableaux.
* There is one beautiful Catholic Church in Oberammergau; it has a baroque style. Although Oberammergau is known for being a Catholic Town there's also an Evangelical Church.
* Linderhof Castle (Schloss Linderhof) one of King Ludwig II's dream castles. Known by being one of the few finished castles the King actually used (at least as a holiday residence).
* Visit the Kreuzigungsgruppe (Cruxifixion Group) a monument in the Oberammergau Mountains. The monument was a present from King Ludwig II, after witnessing the town's Passion Play in 1870.
More travel info about Oberammergau: Oberammergau is in the German state of Bavaria. It is famous for its Passion Play, held every 10 years since 1634 (in gratitude toward God for the town being spare the ravages of the Bubonic Plague), as well as the "Luftmalerei" (mural-type illustrations at adorn the houses and buildings in this unique town). Other key historic sites to visit in this area include the Ettal Abbey and Linderhof Castle, one of Ludwig II's fanciful architectural creations.