Central yet tranquil location in the world-famous Passion Play in Oberammergau. The spacious and comfortably appointed 1 - to 3-bedroom apartments and hotel apartments in our house Fux vary between 45sqm to 80sqm living area of approx. Accordingly, the suitable apartments / flats for 2 to 6 people. It is possible to combine two apartments with a connecting door, therefore, up to 8 people living together in an apartment. Cots, laundry service, irons, bread service, etc. are also available on demand. An optional book is available with or without breakfast. Happy, our apartment mitfrühstücken guests at our hotel at the buffet. Parking is directly outside the hotel Holiday house Fux, Oberammergau is available. Mentioned only in passing is our board games cabinet. With more than 80 table games, we have probably the largest collection of games throughout the country Ammergauer Alps, which has saved many a rainy afternoon in Oberammergau for all ages., key advantages: individual, elegant, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberammergau, Equipment:
Our guest rooms in our Hotel Ferienhaus Fux in Oberammmergau are located in an in the year 1999 fully new build house. The individual and very elegant furnished guest rooms are equipped with digital satellite-TV (with English programs), separate shower/toilet, partly with a balcony - for an unobstructed view onto the mountains. Each room is different and has ist little things that makes you remember. It can be a original Fux oil painting in one room, or the wooden ceiling in the other room, a antique workdesk from 1900 or our small "Julia" balcony in room 10.
All roomrates include a large breakfast. Ham and eggs, fresh toast, fresh "Brezen" from the local bakery and lots more. The cosy breakfast-room with direct access to our terrace can also be used as a meeting point for some late-night activities. Parking space is available right in front of the hotel. Oberammmergau is at your foot toe, no car needed to get anywhere within the village. You are in the center of town. New: WLAN internet on the room for your laptop pc or smartphone.
* Internet: WiFi access available (extra charges do apply, please ask)
* Parking: There is parking in front of the house available for this object. (extra charges do apply - please ask)
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Mannagasse 2, 82487 Oberammergau is about 127 km (79.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 24 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oberammergau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $130-$159 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Television, Balcony
Discover Oberammergau and local activities:
* Every 10 years, the Passion Play is performed. You can visit the Passion Play theater anytime, where you can take a tour where many different aspects of the play are explained. The tour is usually available from May to October, Tu-Su 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm. The tour is also available on Mondays during the Holidays.
* Most of the buildings in Oberammergau have beautifully detailed murals on them, mostly of biblically significant tableaux.
* There is one beautiful Catholic Church in Oberammergau; it has a baroque style. Although Oberammergau is known for being a Catholic Town there's also an Evangelical Church.
* Linderhof Castle (Schloss Linderhof) one of King Ludwig II's dream castles. Known by being one of the few finished castles the King actually used (at least as a holiday residence).
* Visit the Kreuzigungsgruppe (Cruxifixion Group) a monument in the Oberammergau Mountains. The monument was a present from King Ludwig II, after witnessing the town's Passion Play in 1870.
More travel info about Oberammergau: Oberammergau is in the German state of Bavaria. It is famous for its Passion Play, held every 10 years since 1634 (in gratitude toward God for the town being spare the ravages of the Bubonic Plague), as well as the "Luftmalerei" (mural-type illustrations at adorn the houses and buildings in this unique town). Other key historic sites to visit in this area include the Ettal Abbey and Linderhof Castle, one of Ludwig II's fanciful architectural creations.