Vacation Apartment in Nuremberg - 700 sqft, luxurious, clean, centrally-located (# 291)
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment is only 15 minutes by foot from the downtown area. The apartment has been recently updated and is well-furnished. Complimentary Wi-Fi connections are offered to guests., key advantages: luxurious, clean, centrally-located, 1 living/family room with dining area, , upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Nuremberg, Walking distance into downtown Nuremberg is only 15 minutes,
Our vacation apartment is located in central Nuremberg (Südstadt), easy to reach both by car and by public transportation. This top floor apartment (approx. 65 sq.m.) is located on the fifth floor of a multi-family building (no elevator available!) and consists of two bedrooms and a living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom with shower, and separate toilet. Non-smoking/no pets allowed.
* First bedroom: two separate beds (1x2 meters), nightstand, dresser, large wardrobe, sofa
* Second bedroom: French bed (140x200 cm), wardrobe, armchair
* Living/dining room: table with four chairs, large seating area with coffee table, reading corner with armchair, stereo, satellite TV, VCR
* Kitchen: fridge, sink, gas stove top, dishes and utensils for six persons, small seating area
* Towels and sheets included
* All rooms centrally heated
* Internet / Wifi is available
Prices not valid during Toy Fair (Spielwarenmesse) and on weekends when the Christmas Market (Christkindlesmarkt) is taking place – prices for these times on request.
Rebate for children upon request.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Gudrunstraße 16, 90459 Nuremberg is about 9 km (5.6 miles), approximately a 17 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Nuremberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $95-$203 for 2 persons. Pricing during festivals are on request
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV
* 1800m to the city center (3 stops on line U1, five minutes)
* 1200m to the main train station (2 stops on line U1, thre minutes)
* 2500m to the convention center (4 stops on line U1, six minutes)
* 6500m to the airport (16 minutes travel time on the U-Bahn/metro, plus walking time including one change from line U1 to line U2 at the main train station)
* 200m to the nearest metro station ("Maffeiplatz" stop, line U1)
* 300 m to the nearest stop ("Wodanstrasse") of tram line 0 ot the documentation center (1500 m), Dutzendteich (2000 m), Stadion (2500 m)
* 200 m to the swimming pool "Süd" (South), newly re-opened in February 2008
* Supermarkets (Norma, Rewe, Plus, Edeka) less than 500m away
More travel info about Nuremberg: About 170 kilometers north of Munich, Nuremberg (German: Nuernberg), Bavaria, is located in the administrative region of Middle Franconia. Nuremberg is situated on the Pegnitz River and the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal, and is Franconia's largest city with more than 500,000 residents. The Nuremberg city walls, built between the 12th and 16th centuries, surround the old town of Nuremberg. Given its age, it is no surprise that Nuremberg is rich with historical, cultural, and other attractions. Key points of interest include the world famous Nuremberg Castle, Nuremberg Zoo, Germany’s largest museum of cultural history (Germanische Nationalmuseum), Albrecht Durer’s house, Nuremberg Toy Museum, one of the largest hospitals of the Middle Ages (the Heilig-Geist-Spital), the Craft Yard, Nuremberg State Theatre, Nuremberg Symphony Orchestra, the Documentation Center, Nazi Party Rallying Grounds, and several very important churches, including the Frauenkirche and St. Lorenz and St. Sebaldus churches.