Vacation Apartment in Nuremberg - 624 sqft, family-friendly, central, quick access to Fairgrounds through…
We have recently opened a new, individual, modern and yet timeless apartment. Everything was designed and perfectly organized. Service and high quality furnishings are available. In summer, on request, air conditioning can be provided., key advantages: family-friendly, central, quick access to Fairgrounds through subway, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Nuremberg, Equipment:
* The fifth floor apartment has views of Nuremberg, with a beautiful, modern 1.20 x 0.90m shower with rain shower, a high-quality kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, modern oven, coffee maker and espresso machine, a built-in kitchen dining area, a spacious bedroom with hardwood floors rock maple and beech, and high-quality "knarzfreien bed" made ??from the finest beech wood.
* The light-filled living room invites you to relax and unwind. There is also a modern 32 "LCD color TV, cable TV and wireless Internet access, sofa bed
* Air-conditioning (on request and at a cost)
* Our fine and modern kitchen with branded appliances from Siemens: electric stove / Cerankochfed, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer perfect, coffee maker and espresso machine, always filled with the finest espresso and coffee or tea, 1-2 Fl. Brand of mineral water
* Kitchen is equipped with spices, honey, milk
* Coffee and espresso machine including grind
* 10 Fl. bottle of mineral water (from the Biosphere Reserve Rhön)
* As an exclusive selection of fine domestic beers
* Bedrooms: Contemporary double bed 1,80 m x 2,00 m, 18 cm thick, high-quality mattress, pillows and blankets appropriate allergy
* Washer & dryer (As of 2 July 2012)
* The highlight - Incl. Free ticket Transport Association (MobiCard) to and from Nuremberg and Fuerth, and up to the Playmobil Fun Park. Valid for 2 adults and up to 4 Children - for FREE
* Use of rail, bus, subway and tram. Monday - Friday from 9:00 clock and Saturdays and Sundays with no time limit.
* Deposit for the MobiCard € 60 - the amount you receive after the return of MobiCard completely back.
* THIS ACTION IS TO VOREST LIMITED December 2012 - Extension to good Akzeptenz possible!
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Frankenstraße 91, 90461 Nuremberg is about 13 km (8.1 miles), approximately a 16 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Nuremberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $207-$118 for 2 persons. Get a discount when you book a week or longer
Unit Size: 624 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Games, Sofabed
Discover Nuremberg and local activities:
* Fehler: Exclusive selection of fine original Franconian beers from private breweries
* Playmobil FUN PARK: The highlight - includes travel to and from Nuremberg and Fürth for, and to the Playmobil Fun Park. Valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children for free. Use of rail, bus, subway and tram. Monday - Friday from 9:00 clock and Saturdays and Sundays with no time limit. Deposit for the MobiCard € 60.
* Transport to Nürnberg and Fürth is free
Use the Sürwesttangente if coming via car. Take the U-Bahn to Franconia Road, then allow about 5 minutes walk. Parking is available in sufficient numbers for free. Tram and bus stations around only 2 minutes away and the subway station 5 minutes away.
More travel info about Nuremberg: About 170 kilometers north of Munich, Nuremberg (German: Nuernberg), Bavaria, is located in the administrative region of Middle Franconia. Nuremberg is situated on the Pegnitz River and the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal, and is Franconia's largest city with more than 500,000 residents. The Nuremberg city walls, built between the 12th and 16th centuries, surround the old town of Nuremberg. Given its age, it is no surprise that Nuremberg is rich with historical, cultural, and other attractions. Key points of interest include the world famous Nuremberg Castle, Nuremberg Zoo, Germany’s largest museum of cultural history (Germanische Nationalmuseum), Albrecht Durer’s house, Nuremberg Toy Museum, one of the largest hospitals of the Middle Ages (the Heilig-Geist-Spital), the Craft Yard, Nuremberg State Theatre, Nuremberg Symphony Orchestra, the Documentation Center, Nazi Party Rallying Grounds, and several very important churches, including the Frauenkirche and St. Lorenz and St. Sebaldus churches.