Alpine Village 139 Resort -Professionally managed by Loon Reservation Service
This four bedroom townhouse at Alpine Village has three levels. The entry level holds the open concept living room, dining area and kitchen with wood burning stove, air conditioning and TV with DVD. Also on this level is a three quarter bath. The second level of this townhouse hosts three bedrooms and a full bath. The first bedroom has a queen bed, the second a full bed and the third offers two twin beds. The top-most level of the townhouse holds a spacious sleeping area with a queen bed, two twin beds, a television and air conditioning.
Alpine Village Resort is located close to downtown North Woodstock. North Woodstock offers great dining opportunities including local favorites like the Woodstock Station & Brewery, Truant's Tavern and the Cascade Coffee House. Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming (Cascade Park is just a walk away), kayaking, bird watching and much more.
Please note: Alpine Village Townhouses have only one allotted parking space.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Ski Area
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Clean Oven, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: Deck, Tennis