A0188- Managed by Loon Reservation Service - Nh M&r:056365/Business Id:659647
This Alpine Village townhouse opens to the living room, dining and kitchen area with wood burning fireplace and large flat screen TV with DVD. Also on this level is a three quarter bath. The basement level of this townhouse hosts a bedroom with a king bed and a game and TV room. The upper most floor holds the remaining three bedrooms and a full bath. The master bedroom offers a king size bed, small television with VCR and air conditioning. The second bedroom has a set of pyramid bunk beds and the third bedrooms has one full size bed.
Alpine Village Resort is located close to downtown North Woodstock. North Woodstock offers great dining opportunities including local favorites like the Woodstock Station & Brewery, Truant's Tavern and the Cascade Coffee House. Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming (Cascade Park is just a walk away), kayaking, bird watching and much more.
Pool and fitness club may be unavailable for short periods due to mechanical or physical maintenance. Admittance may be denied for non-adherence to club rules.Dogs are welcome, $25 fee per dog. No more than two dogs allowed.
Please note: Alpine Village Townhouses have only one allotted parking space.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Twin, 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, double, king, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, forests, library, live theater, restaurants, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Ski Area
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Clean Oven, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* Living: Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* OUTSIDE: Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Ski & Snowboard, Tennis
* Outdoor: Tennis
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: bedroom, shower
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, freshwater fishing, hiking, hunting small game, mountain biking, skiing, tennis, water tubing
* SUITABILITY: pets considered