Deer Park 255 - Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service
A lovely first floor, three bedroom, two bath woods themed condominium with a river view from the back deck. Enter to the spacious, open concept living room, dining room and kitchen. The full kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, stainless steel refridgerator and range with self-cleaning oven. The dining room offers seating for six with three additional seats available at the kitchen counter. The living room offers leather seating, a wood burning fireplace and large flat screen television with BlueRay DVD. Accessed from the living area is the back deck with a river view. Located to the entry side of the living room is the laundry closet with stacked washer/dryer and the master bedroom suite with a king bed, flat screen TV with DVD/VHS and a private bath. To the far side of the living area are the two additional bedrooms and the second full bath. One bedroom holds a queen size bed and a flat screen TV/DVD. The other bedroom has a twin day bed, a set of bunk beds with a trundle bed and a small television with VHS.
While here enjoy the Deer Park Club House with access to indoor pool, fitness room and man-made swimming pond with sandy beach.
Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming, kayaking, bird watching and much more.
Pool and fitness club may be unavailable for short periods due to mechanical or physical maintenance. Admittance may be denied for non-adherence to club rules.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, Ipod Port Stereo
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near River, Near Ski Area
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Clean Oven, Toaster
* Living: Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Shared Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Tennis