Alpine Village Resort 91 - Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service
Enter this two floor townhouse to the living room with television and wood burning fireplace. Through the living room are the dining area with seating for two at the counter and six at the table and the full kitchen with microwave and dishwasher. While, just off the living area is a full bath and the master bedroom with queen bed. The second floor of the townhouse holds two bedrooms, a full bath and an open loft sitting area. The first bedroom has a full size bed and the second, two twin beds.
Alpine Village Resort is located close to downtown North Woodstock. North Woodstock offers great dining opportunities including local favorites like the Woodstock Station & Brewery, Truant?s Tavern and the Cascade Coffee House. Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming (Cascade Park is just a walk away), kayaking, bird watching and much more.
*Dogs are welcome, $25 fee per dog. No more than two dogs allowed.*
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Ski Area
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Clean Oven, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Tennis