Alpine Village Lodge 118 - Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service
This cozy single-level one bedroom condominium is easily accessible from the back entry to the Alpine Lodge building. Enter the condo to a short entry hall with the kitchen on your right. This full kitchen offers a microwave, dishwasher and electric stove with self-clean oven. Travel beyond the kitchen to the open-concept dining and living area. The dining area offers a great table for meals and games with seating for six. The living area has a spacious wrap-around sofa (with sleep sofa section), flat screen TV with DVD/VHS and air conditioning. Off the living room area is access to the small front deck, perfect for sitting out on a summer night with your favorite book. Located to the left off the entry hall is the full bathroom and master bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen bed, television and air conditioning.
Alpine Village Resort is located close to downtown North Woodstock. North Woodstock offers great dining opportunities including local favorites like the Woodstock Station & Brewery, Truant?s Tavern and the Cascade Coffee House. Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming (Cascade Park is just a walk away), kayaking, bird watching and much more.
Sorry, there is no grilling allowed on Lodge building decks.
Dogs are welcome, $25 fee per dog. No more than two dogs allowed.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, cinemas, forests, library, live theater, restaurants, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near River, Near Ski Area
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Clean Oven, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, sledding, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Wireless Internet
* OUTSIDE: Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Ski & Snowboard, Tennis
* Outdoor: Deck, Tennis
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: bedroom, shower
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting small game, mountain biking, skiing, tennis, water tubing
* SUITABILITY: pets considered