Get up in the morning and throw on your swimsuit, some shorts and flip-flops - it?s just 2 blocks to the beach and it?s too beautiful to miss a minute of the view. A long stretch sugary white sand beach is at your fingertips at Casey Key?s Nokomis state beach park. A real favorite beach amongst those in-the-know, there are outdoor showers and lifeguards available on site.
Even closer is the charming intercoastal. Spot local wildlife here and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere: balmy temperatures, swaying palm trees and sailboats passing by. There?s a boat ramp here for boating enthusiasts and a wide variety of restaurants - no matter how long you stay, there?s always a new place to try nearby.
Our Poco Place home contains 1 full size bedroom with a queen bed. We also have a second smaller bedroom with 2 twin beds and 1 sleeper beds in the Sunroom. The living room also has a queen sofa sleeper bed. The house can sleep a total of 8 people . The bathroom is full size with a tub and shower combination.
Fantastic proximity to everything you want from a vacation and more. Gorgeous Gulf sunsets, seafood restaurants and great entertainment, golf courses and large state parks - not to mention historic Venice and all its charms just a 10-minute drive away. Nearby Sarasota and even Disney World make great days out. This is the perfect family vacation rental you?ve been looking for.
For hanging out at home there?s lots to keep you occupied there as well. While staying in a hotel can soon get old without the conveniences of home, Poco Place happily keeps you connected and comfortable. High-speed wireless Internet is provided should you choose to bring your laptop. All-new kitchen appliances are just like home but better and in-suite laundry facilities help keep necessary routines to a minimum while you?re on vacation.
Your comfort is paramount no matter what the season. The home is equipped with three choices in climate control: central air conditioning for hot days, ceiling fans for the evenings and even electric heat during cooler winter months.
This home sleeps eight guests. Its main, master bedroom has a queen bed for two. In the guest bedroom are two twins, with queen-sized sleeper sofas in both the living and sun rooms. It?s a perfect choice both for a single family or a larger group. A full-size bathroom in excellent condition has a shower and bath tub combination.
When you choose to cook at home, you?ll enjoy the ease of the home?s great kitchen layout. All cookware and equipment is provided, so you can cook your first meal as soon as you arrive. A separate dining room is good for memorable family meals.
The living room boasts new furniture, including new couches and an up-to-date TV. A DVD player expands your entertainment options - as does the stereo system for instant atmosphere. Doubling your living space is the idyllic sunroom, where you can lounge around or read a book on comfy furniture in a screened retreat.
In the backyard you?ll find a lovely oasis for evening cocktails. Fruit trees and a garden surround the patio - a charcoal grill is provided, too. It?s a wonderfully private space to soak in real family time. Past guests rate the neighborhood and its friendly residents as added benefits.
Be sure to try local haunts Pelican Bay and Pop?s Sunset Grill, both of which overlook the beautiful bay. Google Map this fantastic vacation rental and explore all its location offers: 121 Poco Place, Nokomis Florida
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (2 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Thursday