Vacation Apartment in Nienhagen - 570 sqft, relaxing, idyllic Baltic Sea location (# 2467)
Peaceful apartment in the spa village of Nienhagen on the Baltic Sea. Consists of a sleeping with queen bed, a living room with sofa bed and dining table, a kitchen with dishwasher, a bathroom with tub and washing machine, and a balcony with furniture. Car parking. Beach is 200–300 meters away., key advantages: relaxing, idyllic Baltic Sea location, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Nienhagen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Our apartment is located in a smaller, more quiet Nienhagen, about 250 meters from the sandy beach. It has a living room with balcony, sitting area and dining table (as well as a comfortable sofa-bed for 2 people), a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom with tub / shower and toilet, a storage room (as an additional sleeping area - open to the living hall for children), and a double bedroom. The size of the apartment is approximately 53 square meters, it is located on the first floor of an apartment building (built in 1997), mainly oriented to the south and west.
* located on the second floor
* 53 m²
* built in 1997
* master room with queen size bed and two closets
* sleeping alcove with twin bed for one kid
* comfortable sofa bed in living room sleeping 2 people
* bright living room
* apartment oriented south and west
* kitchen extras: dishwasher, freezer compartment, and baking oven
* dining table in living room
* television and radio
* bathroom with tub and toilet
* washing machine
* laundry room
* balcony with furniture
* car parking
* 2 bicycles
* DVD/CD player
Tourist Tax per Day/Person:
* Adults: € 1.50 (from May 1–Aug. 31)
€ 1,00 (from March 15–April 30)
* Kids and Teenagers up to 18 years old: € 0.75 (from May 1–Aug. 31)
€ 0.50 (from March 15–April 30)
* Kids below age of 11 no tourist tax!
Bedding: each set for € 7.00. Towels: each set for € 5.00.
During summer the minimum stay is of 7 nights; otherwise it is 2 nights.
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Uferstraße 3, 18211 Nienhagen is about 50 km (31.2 miles), approximately a 42 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Nienhagen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $57-$94 for 3 persons. If you stay 16 days or longer get a 10% discount!
Unit Size: 570 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
The apartment is found in a quiet location, ideally between
* In the village there is a sauna with massage and spa treatments, as well as a trattoria and a bicycle rental. The apartment also includes two bicycles.
* Indoor pool at Warnemünde (the "yes-a-hotel").
* Large beach in Warnemünde, many ships on "Alter Strom" and fish stalls there in the morning.
* A very worth seeing former Cistercian monastery in Bad Doberan with guides and the Museumsbahn "Molli" from there to Heiligendamm and Kühlungsborn.
* The Hanseatic cities of Wismar and Rostock
* bus connections to Rostock and Bad Doberan
* historical steam train station is 6 km away
* Küsten walking trail
* sand beach
* beach chair (Baltic Sea style) rental
* bicycle rental
* tennis courts
* bowling alleys
* diving area
* two bakeries
* beach and gift shops
* choice of restaurants
* CAR: take the A20 from Lübeck - Rostock (exit Bad Doberan) to Bad Doberan towards Warnemünde Nienhagen. Links to the Strandstraße... From Berlin to Rostock A19, then A20 towards Lübeck Bad Doberan.
* TRAIN: via Hamburg or Berlin to Rostock central station, then train to Warnemünde shipyard or (previously) Lütten-Klein (only on weekdays), then bus 119 to Nienhagen Center. Alternative from Rostock to Bad Doberan Bhf, then bus 119 (bus company Joost).
* FLIGHT: e.g. Munich or Frankfurt to Rostock-Laage, then shuttle bus or rental car.
More travel info about Nienhagen: Nienhagen is a municipality in the district of Bad Doberan, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.