This is a one of a kind oceanfront property located just east of the Balboa Pier. There are 6 bedrooms and 3 stories in this single family home. There are 2 full bathrooms and 2 bedrooms located downstairs, one queen and one full. The second story has 3 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, one king (master), one queen and one queen with two twins. The third story crow's nest with 360 views of the harbor, pier and ocean has 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom with one raised full salilor's bunk, a full futon and a twin. The spacious master bedroom has exceptional ocean views, marble bathroom, walk-in closet, flat screen TV, sitting area and a kitchen area for making coffee as well as an exterior entry with spirla staircase to the front patio.
A great room on the first floor adjoins the sun room, dining and living rooms. The sun room faces the ocean. It has a couch and a coffee table where you can sit and enjoy the view of the beach, Catalina Island and the gorgeous sunsets. The living room has a large couch, arm chair, fireplace and a new flat screen TV. The dining room has a table that seats 8 and to the right is the kitchen. There is an additonal folding table and chairs for 6 in the hall closet for larger parties. The kitchen has stainless steel Viking appliances, European dishwasher, a dual sink and plenty of counter and cabinet space for storing and preparing food. There is also an oversized walk-in pantry for larger groups/storage.
The oceanfront patio has a set of lounge chairs and a covered Cabana, perfect for giving shade on a sunny day. It also has a fire pit and an L-shaped sofa, making it easy for family and friends to all sit together. There is a extra large courtyard in the back of the house (25x28 or 700 sqft) with 2 picnic tables and umbrellas, gas BBQ and an outdoor shower. There is a shared laundry room that is located in the courtyard, just to the left of the garage.
This house is in walking distance to local restaurants, the Balboa Island Ferry, boat rentals, shops and markets. This property is very popular and it?s the best deal on the beach! Perfect for large gatherings, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate events, so book now! Possibly the best vacation rental in Newport Beach!
There are 2 parking spots in the garage (no SUV?s) and 3 additional spots located in the driveway to accommodate SUV?s
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: 6 Bedrooms - First Floor- 2 Full Baths & 2 Beds- Queen/Full, Second Floor- 3 Full Baths & 3 Beds- Queen w/2 Twins (day bed)/Queen/King (master), Third Floor- 1 Full Bath & 3 Beds- Full/Twin/Queen Futon
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Near FUN ZONE, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Garage, Ironing Board, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Interior Courtyard, Outdoor Shower, Patio (lower units), Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home, Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS