Best Deal intown! Sleeps 10. Add upper condos for rest of the family! (68257)
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath ground level unit in a four-plex is located steps from the sand. The unit features granite countertops in an updated kitchen, hardwood flooring throughout and a private back patio with BBQ.
The airy and comfortable living room has two couches, coffee table and flat screen TV. The dining area offers plenty of seating at the table and two adjoining granite kitchen bars. The large kitchen offers a full size range, dishwasher, microwave and double sink. There are ample cabinets for food storage and counter space for preparing meals.
The first bedroom has a twin bunk bed, closet and large dresser. The second bedroom has a queen bed, closet, dresser and two nightstands. Between the first and second bedroom is a full size bathroom. Down the hall is the master bedroom with a queen bed, an adjoining bathroom with granite countertops and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower, and direct access to the back patio. A fourth bedroom with a queen sleeper sofa and twin trundle bunk bed also provides access to the back patio. Bedrooms have large closets and plenty of room for luggage.
The private patio has a table that seats four and a charcoal BBQ, great for cooking for family and friends. There is a shared laundry room with a coin-operated washer and dryer. One parking spot is available in the garage and, depending on the size of your vehicle, extra storage for bikes, surfboards and other beach gear.
This house is within a short walking distance to the Newport Pier, shops and restaurants, and directly across from Marina Park. Marina Park is a brand new 10 1/2 acre park that includes a new community center and sailing center where boat, kayak, and stand up paddle boards (SUP) are available for rental. It also includes the Light House Bayview Cafe, visitor serving marina for ocean going travelers, new restrooms, a nautical themed playground, 2 story slide, basketball courts, outdoor fitness circuit, picnic area, and a breath taking view of Newport Bay. The community center offers numerous recreation classes for all ages and levels of experience including art, enrichment, theater, boating, dance, sports, & fitness. This is a great place for both visitors and residents to enjoy the outdoors, dine, sail, learn and play while enjoying a spectacular view of Newport Bay!
Rent the whole building and save! There are three upper apartments that sleep five each. Combined with the lower, you would enjoy occupancy for 25 and four parking spots. Save $100 per unit when booking two or more.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 6 Twin, 2 Other
Room Description: 2 Full Baths/4 Bedrooms- Queen (master), Queen, 1 Twin Bunk Bed, 1 Twin Bunk Bed, 2 rollaways
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office, One House Off Sand!
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Bay, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Garage, Linens, Towels, Vacuum, Coin-Operated Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Outdoor Shower, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.