This newly remodeled single-family home in Peninsula Point is located in a quiet area of Newport Beach, perfect for a family who needs to relocate for a short duration, or for an executive who is looking for some extra space. It is one street off the beach, you can access the sand from L street. Its white exterior and interior create a sleek and modern look, but the cool accents of blues and greens add a zing. The living area is vaulted, sky lights let in plenty of natural light. A large white L-shaped leather couch, with patterned blue accent pillows sits in front of the huge dark marble fireplace, the focal point of the living area. A sleek white dining table set for 6, is decorated with bright floral patterned dining room chairs. There are several blue barstools which back up against the dark granite countertops in the kitchen. The kitchen is extensive, perfect for a gourmet chef, and outfitted with top of the line stainless steel appliances.
An exterior courtyard sits between the living area off of the ground floor queen master bedroom with neon green and black decor which looks like it came out of the page of a magazine. This bedroom is beautifully decorated with several blue patterns, which coordinate perfectly. A separate bathroom has beautiful granite sink tops and blue tiled shower. There is a laundry room with top of the line washer and dryer.
Heading up the staircase, which has glass railings, you come up to landing where you can peek down into the picture perfect living area. The second loft-style family room is situated above the kitchen, which gives the appearance that it is floating on clouds. There is a gorgeous grey couch with an oversized armchair perfect for lounging and enjoying a movie on the flat panel TV.
The master suite on the second floor has a king bed, flat panel TV, black shag rugs, and a bright blue armchair. The attached master bathroom is fit for a king. A blue tiled backsplash will make you feel like you're floating in the sea. There is a separate shower for a quick rinse or a long steam. The third bedroom on the second floor has a double bed, and a full-size futon.
The home has parking for two cars
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other, 2 Full
Room Description: 2nd floor loft with TV. Other bed is a DOUBLE futon in the 3rd bedroom
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Near FUN ZONE, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Blender, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Garage, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Towels, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Hook Up
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Gas Grill, Interior Courtyard, Ocean Kayaking, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.