Luxury Oceanfront Single Family Home! People Watch on the Boardwalk! (68181)
This newly constructed, 3 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathroom single family home is the definition of luxury. Located on the boardwalk between 28th and 29th street, 2802 West Ocean Front features a gorgeous front patio, spacious upper balcony, private laundry room, flat screen TV?s and a top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen.
The ground floor has 1 full bathroom, powder room, kitchen and dining room. The second floor has a laundry room, 3 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, 1 king (master), 1 queen and 1 queen. The third floor has a game room with a pool table, rooftop deck with a Jacuzzi spa.
The spacious downstairs living room has a white leather couch, coffee table, flat screen TV and a fireplace, which makes the living room perfect for a family and friend gathering. There is an accordion sliding glass door that leads out of the living room to the outdoor patio located on the boardwalk that has lounge chairs, fire pit and a patio table with chairs.
The dining room has a beautiful table that seats eight. The kitchen is airy and bright, with stainless steel appliances and an oversized refrigerator, marble countertops and plenty of counter and cabinet space for storing and preparing food.
The master suite is located on the oceanside of the house. It has an adjoining private seating room with gorgeous ocean and sunset views. It has a flat screen TV and an adjoining luxurious bathroom, with a Jacuzzi tub, two marble vanities and separate waterfall shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed, closet, TV and adjoined bathroom. The third bedroom also has a queen bed with a closet and adjoined bathroom.
The third floor has a game room with a pool table, wet bar, and couches for lounging and enjoying your vacation. The large rooftop deck has a Jacuzzi Spa, patio table with chairs and a gas BBQ, perfect for cooking for family and friends! There are tremendous 360 degree panoramic ocean, sunset and Catalina Island views.
This stunning home provides an easy walk to shops, restaurants, grocery store, Newport Pier and bike rentals. There is a 2 car garage with extra space to store bikes, surfboards and other beach gear.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: 1st Floor: 1 Full Bath, 2nd Floor: 3 Full Baths/3 Beds- King (master), Queen, Queen, 3rd Floor: Game Room, Rooftop Deck w/ Jacuzzi Spa
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Fireplace, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Deck (Upper Units), Hot Tub, Patio (lower units), Roof Top Deck, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.