Experience Newport Beach Peninsula living on the sand in this oceanfront home! When you walk out onto the patio, morning through evening, you can understand what paradise means.
The kitchen has dark honey colored wooden counters and white countertops. Features stainless steel appliances and plenty of room for entertaining. Entertaining can span between the interior and exterior on warm summer nights since the kitchen has access to the deck.
The first level has a master bedroom with a gorgeous carved wooden king bed and an en-suite bathroom. There is access to the patio from the master bedroom which produces a lovely ocean breeze. There is also an office with a tri-fold sleeper chair which accommodates one person, and a guest bathroom on the ground floor.
Enjoy the sunset and surf from the second floor living room that have vaulted ceilings. The views from this floor are spectacular. On cold winter nights you can turn on the fireplace and watch a movie on the large flat panel TV. There is one bedroom with a twin over double bunk bed and an arm chair for relaxing and reading a book and one spacious queen bedroom. There is a queen mattress located in the loft. One bathroom accommodates guests upstairs.
There is a two car garage with a washer/dryer
MONTHLY ONLY - 31 NIGHT MINIMUM RENTAL.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: Twin over dbl bunk. Tri-fold chair sleeper in office. Q mattress in loft.
* Business: Near Newport Pier
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Restaurants, Shopping
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Fireplace, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Boogie Boarding, Deck (Upper Units), Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.