Beautiful Peninsula Point Condo! Walking Distance to Beach! (68312)
Relax at this beautiful lower unit condo that is walking distance to the beach! It is located on Balboa Blvd, between H and I street, in the quiet neighborhood of Peninsula Point. It features a private front and back patio, a fireplace, travertine tile floors, washer and dryer and gas BBQ.
The living room has a large L-shaped sofa, coffee table, fireplace, a chair and a TV. The dining room has a table that seats six. The kitchen has nice countertops, dishwasher, built in microwave, TV and plenty of cabinet and counter space for storing and preparing food. The front patio has 2 tables; one seats four and one seats two. There are also a couple of lounge chairs and an umbrella. The back patio has a table that seats two and a built-in stainless steel BBQ, prefect for cooking for family and friends!
The master suite has a queen bed, TV and an adjoining bathroom. The second bedroom also has a queen and third room has 2 single twin beds. There is another bathroom between the second and third bedroom. There is a private washer and dryer located inside the house in the hallway.
1 garage parking spot.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: 2 Full Baths/3 Beds- Queen (master), Queen and 2 Single Twins
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Near FUN ZONE, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Bay, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Gas Grill, Patio (lower units), Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.