3BD/2BA 12 houses from the beach with full kitchen with D/W. Large roof top deck with breathtaking views. 1 garage space, shared coin operated W/D. This unit rents long term in the winter.
This cute upper unit is perfect for a family who wants to be close to one of the best beaches in the area and near The Landing, with the newly remodeled Pavilions grocery store, restaurants and shops.
The living area has two sofas (one converts to a bed in the evening) and TV for entertainment. There is a dining area with seating for 6, and several barstools at the kitchen counter for additional seating. The kitchen is newly remodeled and has all the essentials, including a dishwasher. There are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms to accommodate guests.
There is a great rooftop deck, with seating at a patio table, gas BBQ, and lounge chairs for semi-private sunbathing, and there are peek-a-boo-views of the ocean.
There is one spot to park in the garage provided, and a shared coin operated washer and dryer within the garage.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Queen sleeper
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Garage, Linens, Towels, Coin-Operated Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Gas Grill, Roof Top Deck, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Upper Floor
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.