Come stay at this refurnished beach condo just 3 houses from the beach! Located between 50th and 51st street, this condo is walking distance to shops, restaurants and bike rentals. This home features a private outdoor deck, updated furnishings, granite countertops, hardwood floors.
The living room has a spacious L-shaped sofa, coffee table and a flat screen TV. There is a dining room table that seats 4 with additional seating at the kitchen breakfast bar. The kitchen has a dishwasher, built-in microwave, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and plenty of cabinet and counter space for storing and preparing food. The outdoor patio has a table that seats 4, an umbrella, mini fridge and a built in gas BBQ, great for cooking for family and friends!
The master bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV and an adjoining bathroom with a double vanity. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a flat screen TV and the third bedroom has a bunk bed, double on bottom and twin bed on top. There is another full bathroom between the first and second bedrooms.
There is a washer and dryer and two parking spots, one in a shared garage and one in the driveway.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Full
Room Description: One Q in each of two bedrooms, a dbl over dbl bunk bed with twin trundle in the third bedroom.
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Appliances, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Deck (Upper Units), Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Upper Floor
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.