Great 3 BR Lower Duplex that's Just 4 Houses From Ocean! (68286)
Come and enjoy this 3 bedroom lower level duplex that's just 4 houses from the ocean! It features a private outdoor patio, flat screen TV, walking distance to Newport Pier and new furnishings.
The living room has a comfortable L-shaped couch, coffee table, flat screen TV and 2 chairs. There is a dining room table that seats 6. The kitchen has a dual sink, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of cabinet and counter space for storing and preparing food!
The master bedroom has a queen bed with an adjoined bathroom with shower-tub. The second bedroom has 2 single twins, a dresser and closet, great for hanging clothes or storing shoes! The third bedroom has a queen sofa bed, along with a desk and nightstand.
The outdoor patio has a table with chairs and a charcoal BBQ, perfect for cooking for family and friends. There is an additional outdoor area on the side of the house that is shared with the upper unit. A washer and dryer are located in the downstairs laundry room downstairs. There is 1 covered carport parking spot. This property is walking distance to the grocery store, shops, restaurants and bike rentals!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 2 Full Baths/3 Beds- Queen, 2 Twins, Queen Sofa Bed
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.