This is a renovated single-story beach cottage situated 3 blocks from the ocean, and just a few houses from the canal, which connects to the Newport Bay. You?re just a minute walk from the water! The brick patio outside has a beautiful wooden patio table, and vibrant orange market umbrella, seating for four and a gas BBQ for enjoying grilled meat and veggies on warm summer nights. Enjoy the great programming lineup of DTV from the comfortable living area, which has a corduroy L-shaped caramel colored sofa, and a flat panel TV with entertainment center. The dining area has a contemporary feel, with seating for four. The kitchen is open, featuring dark granite countertops and white appliances, including a dishwasher, creating a clean sleek feel. There is one king in master and one full tempurpedic bed in the guest bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite master bathroom, featuring a gorgeous shower. The guest bedroom is luxurious, and is served by the second full bathroom.
There is a washer and dryer, and parking for 2 cars in the garage, and one additional spot behind the garage.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Full
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Single Family Home
* Geographic: Near Bay, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Single Family Home, Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.