2BD/2BA lower unit with full kitchen w/ d/w 12 houses from the beach. Large patio, 1 Car garage. Shared coin op W/D. 12 houses from the beach. This unit rents long term in the winter.
This cute lower unit is perfect for a small family who wants to be close to one of the best beaches in the area and near The Landing, with the newly remodeled Pavilions grocery store, restaurants and shops.
The patio is cute, and gets lovely sun all day long. There is a patio table with chairs and a charcoal grill for grilling your favorite meat and veggies. There are two sofas (one converts to a bed in the evening) and TV for entertainment. There is a dining area with seating for 6, and several barstools at the kitchen counter for additional seating. The kitchen is newly remodeled and has all the essentials, including a dishwasher. The queen bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, and the second bedroom has a double bed and a twin bed. There is one additional bathroom to accommodate guests.
There is one spot to park in the garage provided, and a shared coin operated washer and dryer within the garage.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Garage, Linens, Towels, Coin-Operated Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Biking, Boogie Boarding, Patio (lower units), Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS