Renovated 2BD/1BA unit located 1 house from beach! Newly furnished with upgraded kitchen and bathroom. Spacious patio with BBQ and partial ocean view. WI-FI/Cable/DVD/Linens. Shared laundry room and parking for 1 car in garage.
Come relax at this newly renovated 2 bedroom lower unit beach house! Located between 48th and 49th street, this home is just one house from the beach and walking distance to shops and restaurants. It features a spacious outdoor patio, charcoal BBQ, new floors, furniture and appliances.
The living room has 2 sofas, coffee table, new tile floors and flat screen TV. There is a dining table that seats six. The kitchen has stainless steel fridge and dishwasher, built-in microwave, and new granite countertops. The outdoor patio has a table that seats six and a BBQ, great for cooking for family and friends!
The master bedroom has a king bed and a dresser. The second bedroom has 2 single twin beds. There is one full bathroom with a double mirrored vanity and shower-tub. The couch in the living room pulls out to be a queen sofa bed.
There is a shared laundry room and 1 parking spot in the garage.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 1 Full Bath/2 Beds- King (master) and 2 Single Twins. Couch in Living Room Pulls out to be a Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, One House Off Sand!
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Garage, Linens, Towels, Coin-Operated Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, One House Off Sand!, Patio (lower units), Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Floor & GRND FLR BEDS
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.