Great upper back condo located on boardwalk! Just walk downstairs and you're on the beach! Private washer/dryer, spacious kitchen and living room. Walking distance to Balboa Pier & restaurants. WI-FI/Cable/DVD/Linens.1 parking spot.
Come and enjoy the beach at this great upper back 2 bedroom beach condo! Located on the boardwalk between Coronado and Adams Street, this nicely furnished unit is walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Balboa Pier and bike rentals. This home features flat screen TVs, nice tile floors, ocean view and nice updated furnishings.
The living room has 2 black leather sofas, coffee table and a flat screen TV. There is a dining room table that seats 4. The kitchen features a built in microwave, espresso machine, stove and plenty of cabinet and counter space for storing and preparing food.
The master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV and an adjoined bathroom with double vanity and a shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a closet, great for hanging clothes! There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and another full bathroom between the master and second bedroom.
There is a high efficiency washer and dryer located inside and 1 parking spot.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 2 Full Baths/2 Beds- King, Queen, Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Near FUN ZONE, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Wireless Hook Up
* Family: Beach, Library, Playground
* Geographic: On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Garage, Linens, Towels, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming