This newly furnished 2 bedroom/1 bathroom upper middle unit in a four-plex is perfect for a small family. It features nice hardwood floors, updated kitchen appliances and remodeled bathroom.
The living room has one comfortable couch, a coffee table, two wicker chairs and mounted flat screen TV. There is a square dining table that seats six with additional seating for four at the kitchen counter. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, oven range, refrigerator and cabinet space for storing food.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, dresser, nightstand and closet space for hanging clothes and storing shoes. The second bedroom has a twin bunk bed and twin trundle. There is one bathroom with new light fixtures and tile in the shower.
Downstairs there is a laundry room with a washer and dryer along with a common patio where each unit has their own picnic table and shares a gas BBQ. There is parking for one car in the garage with additional storage for bikes, surfboards and other beach gear.
This property is one house from the beach and walking distance to the Newport Pier, shops, restaurants and grocery store. It is ideal for two or three families and you save if you rent all three!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Bunk
Room Description: 1 Full Bath/2 Beds- Queen (master) and 1 Twin Bunk Bed w/ Trundle (3 Twins total)
* Business: Near Grocery Store, Near Newport Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Near Bay, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Garage, Linens, Towels, Coin-Operated Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming
* PROPERTY TYPE: Upper Floor
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.