Enjoy the views of the Bay at this updated lower 2 bedroom condo! This newly renovated unit is located between Adams and Cypress street and is walking distance to shops, restaurants, the Balboa Pier, Balboa Island and bike rentals. This condo features a private patio, updated furnishings, new laminate hardwood floors and gorgeous bay views!
The living room has a sofa, coffee table, fireplace, 2 arm chairs and a new flat screen TV's. There is a dining room table that seats 6. The kitchen has a dishwasher, built-in microwave and plenty of cabinet and counter space for storing and preparing food. The patio has a table that seats 4, umbrella and a BBQ, great for cooking for family and friends!
The master bedroom has a queen bed with an adjoining half bathroom. The second bedroom has a bunk bed with a full on the bottom and a twin on top. There is a full bathroom between the first and second bedrooms. There is a full and twin futon in the living room.
There is a washer and dryer in the unit and 2 carport parking spots.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: 1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed (Double on Bottom, Twin on Top). There is a Full Futon in the Living Room. 2 Carport Parking Spots.
* Business: Near Balboa Pier, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office, Near Balboa Ferry
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping, Bike Rental
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Internet Access
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, On Bayfront
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living Space: Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garage, Linens, Towels, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Carport
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio (lower units), Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Boardwalk
* PROPERTY TYPE: Lower Level, Ground Floor Beds
Saturday to Saturday stays are typically required during high season.