Great retreat destination or just enjoy time with family and friends in this beautiful 3 story contemporary home. Located in "Historic Nye Beach". Only a short walk to the heart of shopping, fine dining, casual lunches and the beach.
Historic Nye Beach has been attracting visitors to it?s boardwalk since it was established by its name sake, John Nye, who obtained a 160 acre land claim in 1866 when Newport was first opened for settlement. Nye Beach is considered the boardwalk of Newport.
Nye Beach continues today as a pedestrian friendly district. It offers a variety of dining, such as, The Chowder Bowl, Nana?s Irish Pub, Café Stephanie?s and The Tea Room, just to name a few. You might like to shop at places like, The Dapper Frog, Charisma Gifts, Toujours and Latitude 44. There is visual and performing arts center as well as essential services. An oceanfront parking lot provides easy handicapped access to Nye Beach. Public restrooms, picnic tables and a foot-wash area make this a wonderful place for the family to enjoy the beach.
Living Room: Wood Fireplace with gas starter, LCD TV/DVD with Direct TV. High speed Internet.
Kitchen: Fully equipped, Gas stove, Microwave, Coffee Pot.
Dining room: Seating for 10.
Mastersuite: Queen Bed, Ocean View.
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Ocean View.
Bedroom 3: Double Bed, Ocean View.
Bedroom 4: Set of Double size bunk beds with view of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse.
Masterbath: Double vanity sinks, Walk in shower and Jacuzzi Tub.
Bathroom 2: Clawfoot bath tub.
Bathroom 3: Walk in shower.
Bathroom 4: Walk in shower.
Family Room: 2 futon sofa sleepers, TV/ DVD, Games, Nintendo game system, Gas Fireplace.
Outside patio:Fenced yard/patio area, Gas BBQ, Dog Kennel, Picnic area.
Laundry Room: Washer/Dryer
Off street parking for 6 cars
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Bunk 2 Other, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Excellent hiking close by, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby tourist attractions
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Blu Ray Player, Cable TV, DSL, DVD Player, Games, NINTENDO, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Walking Distance to Beach
* Kitchen: BLENDER, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Gas Stove, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Wine Glasses
* Living: Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Dog Kennel, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill, Patio