Vacation Apartments in Neuss - 334 sqft, central, modern, affordable (# 2114) #2114
Central apartments for up to 3 people next to the Swissôtel in Neuss, a prime location for Düsseldorf trade shows. Feature satellite TV, hotel-quality beds, a stereo system, renovated bath and bed-living rooms, a kitchenette with tableware, fridge, and stove, towels, and bedding. Nonsmoking. Only 15 minutes from the Düsseldorf fairgrounds., key advantages: central, modern, affordable, 1 living/family room with dining area, , clean, well furnished,
These central apartments for up to three people are found in the Rheinpark Center next to the Swissôtel in Neuss, a prime location for Düsseldorf trade shows. They feature satellite TV, hotel-quality beds, a stereo system, renovated bath and bed-living rooms, a kitchenette with tableware, fridge, and stove, towels, and bedding. Nonsmoking. Only 15 minutes from the Düsseldorf fairgrounds.
The large living room (by 3 single beds) is located on the 3rd floor.
In the basement, the kitchen is fully equipped with kitchen ware, dishes, glasses, fridge, coffee maker, microwave oven. And if you do not want to cook, there's the Reinparkcenter 75m from the apartment with 140 Shops to eat for every day.
Also located in the basement is the bathroom.
The apartment has a balcony, unfortunately, the only place where smoking is allowed.
The apartement will be cleaned before your arrive, and you will be provided fresh lines and towels. Please just leave it again so as you've found it.
The property owner speaks German and English so should you have any questions, please feel free to contact him and he would gladly answer any of them. He can give you plus a lot of tips about restaurants, clubs, exhibition and hotspots.
* 31 m²
* laminated flooring
* kitchenette with tableware, refrigerator, and stove
* satellite television
* renovated bath, bed-living room, and balcony
* 3 single hotel-quality beds
* towels and bedding
* weekly cleaning (or after departure)
* nonsmoking unit
* 24-hour emergency service
* weekly cleaning of entrance areas
* satellite system with 228 channels
* building access with card key system
* recreational and shopping nearby
The residence is located on a quiet street within the Rheinpark Center metropolitan area of Neuss. In the immediate proximity are the Rhine River, the Swissôtel, a shopping center, and a nature preserve. A major public recreational facility, completed in 2004, can be reached in a few minutes walk. The tram line S11, S8 runs every 10 minutes to Düsseldorf Station.
* The apartment is situated near Düsseldorf.
* 300m from the railway station and the Cologne Cathedral
* 200 m from the Rhine
* approx. 5 min. from Düsseldorf (5.9 km)
* approx. 10 min. from downtown Düsseldorf
* approx. 15 min. from Düsseldorf fairgrounds
* approx. 2 min. from tramway lines 704 and 709
* approx. 5 min. from railway lines S8 and S11
Here is a good list of compiled travel tips for Neuss: />
Düsselforf Travel Tips:Beer
Düsseldorf is well known for its Altbier, a hoppy beer which translates as old [style] beer, a reference to the pre-lager brewing method of using a warm top-fermenting yeast like British pale ales.
One of the biggest cultural events in Düsseldorf is the Karneval (also referred to as the "fifth season") which starts every year on 11 November at 11:11 a.m., and reaches its climax on Rosenmontag (Rose Monday), featuring a huge parade through the streets of Düsseldorf. Karneval ends on Aschermittwoch (Ash Wednesday). The Düsseldorf carnival is part of the traditional carnival festivities in the Rhineland.
Park and Gardens:
* Botanischer Garten Düsseldorf, a modern botanical garden
* The Nordpark, with the Aquazoo
* The Suedfriedhof (The South Cemetery
* Akademie-Galerie (exhibition space of the Art Academy Düsseldorf)
* Aquazoo-Löbbecke-Museum (aquarium and zoological museum)
* BRAUSE - Vereinsheim des Metzgerei Schnitzel Kunstvereins e.V.
* Filmmuseum (Film museum)
* Filmstiftung NRW (NRW Film Foundation)
* Forum NRW
* Heinrich Heine Birth-house
* Hetjens Museum (German museum of ceramics)
* Institut Français Düsseldorf
* Apollo (varieté, circus; shows do not require knowledge of German language)
* Capitol (musicals)
* Deutsche Oper am Rhein (Opera; Ballet)
* Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus
Driving Directions Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Görlitzerstraße 4, 41460 Neuss is about 15 km (9.3 miles), approximately a 22 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Neuss, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $29-$29 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 334 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony
More travel info about Neuss: Neuss is a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.